Jump to content
Johnny Dangerously

Rangers related picture thread

Recommended Posts


29511019_2123927081029621_6209999536954922357_n.thumb.jpg.1e32355ab95125146d7eb8ac3dee1fb6.jpg

 Mo Johnson puts The Rangers 2 - 0 up Rangers v celtic in 1990!

29694977_2138565039565825_2568006596262277702_n.thumb.jpg.fbf2365eb33d6a91ce1e4386b284b211.jpg

Edu’s last minute winner in February 2010

28576596_2103847009704295_328858305922921624_n.thumb.jpg.cb6a5cc4761deb21205a4d4d1ed083e1.jpg

Brian Laudrup scores in a 3-1 win at Hampden in the League October 94

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36187848_2232230706865924_6818477443888709632_n.thumb.jpg.e8953c1869f995ca139eda2d9cb23160.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22555798_1953809278041403_1331901636901494165_o.thumb.jpg.d8a4abfd66bf78fde07714ad476ec9a3.jpg

Bohemians away 1984

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Don54 said:

29511019_2123927081029621_6209999536954922357_n.thumb.jpg.1e32355ab95125146d7eb8ac3dee1fb6.jpg

 Mo Johnson puts The Rangers 2 - 0 up Rangers v celtic in 1990!

29694977_2138565039565825_2568006596262277702_n.thumb.jpg.fbf2365eb33d6a91ce1e4386b284b211.jpg

Edu’s last minute winner in February 2010

28576596_2103847009704295_328858305922921624_n.thumb.jpg.cb6a5cc4761deb21205a4d4d1ed083e1.jpg

Brian Laudrup scores in a 3-1 win at Hampden in the League October 94

 

Th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Th

Three cracking pics. That Johnston goal was pure class.

Edit - meant to quote you Don but I fucked it up, ha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Three cracking pics. That Johnston goal was pure class.

Edit - meant to quote you Don but I fucked it up, ha

Damn 📱😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Visited Jimmy Speirs grave in 2014 along with my wife and daughter and laid a small cross.

 

100_9493.JPG

Cracking pics bud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Don54 said:

36187848_2232230706865924_6818477443888709632_n.thumb.jpg.e8953c1869f995ca139eda2d9cb23160.jpg

My hero when I was a kid.Always thought his finest moment was that night in Eindhoven.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Don54 said:

35548017_1875009159226884_7920160023014014976_o.thumb.jpg.5af89fb6d80416f467f8ac24fab3c855.jpg

Great pic. Interesting to see how the roof on that old enclosure was built in stages! Also looks like the concrete terracing was done in stages too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jimmy Smith said:

My hero when I was a kid.Always thought his finest moment was that night in Eindhoven.

still cant get over his last game....nightmare.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

F8A04A25-F8FB-462B-8422-5F77B735EC1E.jpeg

I think I've saw that pic somewhere before :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I think I've saw that pic somewhere before :whistle:

Oh no, think I’ve got it wrong again dad!

Dick Emery

ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Oh no, think I’ve got it wrong again dad!

Dick Emery

ha

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×