Rangers Picture Thread

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Watched an interview of Colin Jackson the other day, on RTV, what a nice guy he was. Like Alex McDonald it appeared he was good for some big time goals.

Yeah I love that pic. Wee doddie makes you smile every photo he’s in too.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Read his book recently; absolutely loved i; what he says about football back then is very insightful, and there a few good funny anecdotes as well!. Perhaps there should have been a role for him at Auchenhowie over the years.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Read his book recently; absolutely loved i; what he says about football back then is very insightful, and there a few good funny anecdotes as well!. Perhaps there should have been a role for him at Auchenhowie over the years.

He’s defo one of those guys you’d love to spend a couple of hours in a bar with just listening to his stories. Wee Henderson is similar, two great characters.

8 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

He’s defo one of those guys you’d love to spend a couple of hours in a bar with just listening to his stories. Wee Henderson is similar, two great characters.

Strange you said that, I just thinking the same thing. Only a couple of hours though? Make it a couple of days!

34 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

met him last year at Hospitality, he's an absolute Gent.

at first I was standing with one of the older lads from my Club and he was talking to Doddie and I wasn't sure who he was, the guy I was with told me I was in the presence of a Rangers Legend and introduced me, Doddie spent ages chatting to me and signed my programme etc, a great guy, I've met loads of players from my day but there's something special about a true legend telling you their story in person 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

met him last year at Hospitality, he's an absolute Gent.

at first I was standing with one of the older lads from my Club and he was talking to Doddie and I wasn't sure who he was, the guy I was with told me I was in the presence of a Rangers Legend and introduced me, Doddie spent ages chatting to me and signed my programme etc, a great guy, I've met loads of players from my day but there's something special about a true legend telling you their story in person 

Now I’m jealous as fuck, ha