Rangers Picture Thread

On 13/11/2018 at 17:57, thedarvelmarvel said:

white line top r.h.of picture was the only boys gates ,2 turnstiles  about 6 adult gates and you had to get past them as boys gates were in the corner  and a fence round the space.

prob. right the main stand has,nt been  rebuilt. the rest did,nt change till the new stands went up .

On 13 November 2018 at 00:47, Don54 said:

It is mate, I think one of them is a new signing who was ineligible for the tie.

edit,  Robert Herbin next to presse sign

You certainly know your stuff Don . 

You ever try the Rangers quiz on Twitter  ' On This Rangers Day @ Rangers_today '   8.00 on Thursdays nights ( Wednesday if there's a game on ) ? 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

You certainly know your stuff Don . 

You ever try the Rangers quiz on Twitter  ' On This Rangers Day @ Rangers_today '   8.00 on Thursdays nights ( Wednesday if there's a game on ) ? 

I know quite a bit mate but the memory's not quite as good as it used to be, google helps for shit I can't remember or know little or fuck all about it ( I only knew about Robert Herbin because I came across it a year or so ago after seeing that pic) B.t.w.did u catch my " Red White And Blue " video on page 2855 What are you listening to right now? , might even have been u who suggested asking me to make a video of it anyways I made it on my second YouTube account.

18 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I know quite a bit mate but the memory's not quite as good as it used to be, google helps for shit I can't remember or know little or fuck all about it ( I only knew about Robert Herbin because I came across it a year or so ago after seeing that pic) B.t.w.did u catch my " Red White And Blue " video on page 2855 What are you listening to right now? , might even have been u who suggested asking me to make a video of it anyways I made it on my second YouTube account.

I know what you mean . Strangely , I actually find it easier to remember things from the 70's and 80's than I do the 2000's . 

That wee quiz is pretty good and sometimes quite interesting . 

Edit . I'll check it out , be disappointed if I have missed it . 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

I know what you mean . Strangely , I actually find it easier to remember things from the 70's and 80's than I do the 2000's . 

That wee quiz is pretty good and sometimes quite interesting . 

Did u see my edit: B.t.w.did u catch my " Red White And Blue " video on page 2855 What are you listening to right now? , might even have been u who suggested asking me to make a video of it anyways I made it on my second YouTube account.

On 14/11/2018 at 06:20, Don54 said:

I'm assuming it relates to this.

POLICE Scotland has been accused of trying to build an “informant ring” of football fans to provide intelligence on fellow supporters.

The force is alleged to have discussed offering financial rewards in exchange for information on the movement of fans on match days.

Fans Against Criminalisation, a group set up to defend the rights of supporters, said they had emailed Police Scotland Chief Constable Iain Livingstone about the claims on Friday, reports our sister title The Herald on Sunday.

A force spokesperson said: "We don't comment on operational matters. If any individual has any concerns we encourage them to contact Police Scotland."

READ MORE: Police Scotland slammed for taking prisoners to court in 'underwear' and pyjamas

Relations between the police and football fans have been strained in recent years following the passage in 2012 of the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act.

New offences were created by the anti-sectarianism legislation, which covered fans who were travelling to and from matches and included individuals who watched a game in the pub.

The Government argued that the provisions were necessary to deal with disorder, but campaigners believed the Act scapegoated fans and made them a target for the police. Cross-party opposition to the legislation led to it being repealed this year.

A new row has broken out over claims that police officers have been attempting to assemble a network of intelligence sources amongst fans.

Three young men agreed to speak to the Herald on Sunday about their experiences, on condition that their anonymity was protected.

John – not his real name – said that two police officers tried to reach him at his parents’ house in Motherwell in the last week of August, even though he does not live there.

The Motherwell fan said the officers told his parents that the force wanted his help to build “better policing links”, after which he agreed to meet them on the same day.

The schemes are riddled wi' grasses mate. Usually the known crime families.

19 hours ago, Callum_Doon said:

No idea what this headline's about!

(Anyone?).

20181116_212256879.jpg

From inside the Shoot magazine

Despite proclaiming that Rangers are a bigger club, Souness admits

he will be seeking advice from former Liverpool managers Bob Paisley

and Joe Fagan through his time at Ibrox.

8521499438_c738acf4f5_c.thumb.jpg.b2d12ce7d670a7eef14eee736bed0927b.jpg.93466d49bcb4f9127605508461e5d057.jpg