Rangers Picture Thread

Nigel Winterburns testimonial a couple of days after winning the League . West Ham players John Moncur and David Unsworth played for us that night and also Evertons Dave Watson . Steven Pressley is in the number 4 shirt . Our team was , Dibble ; Wright ,Albertz , Pressley , Watson , Unsworth ; Moncur , Gascoigne , Miller , Durie ; McCoist ;  subs , Shields , Durrant , Van Vossen , Bollan .  McCoist Gascoigne and van Vossen scored in a 3-3 draw .

31044db074b2e59932d8e46abbc49c0d--glasgow-arsenal.jpg

v Arsenal winterburn testimonial.png

streaker.png

On 12/10/2017 at 19:35, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The Rangers team from season 1929/30. Won the 'clean sweep' of domestic trophies - League Championship, Scottish Cup, Glasgow Cup and finally, the Glasgow Merchants Charity Cup.

8 hours after clinching the Charity Cup they set sail on a tour of North America winning all 14 games scoring 68 goals in the process. Some of our most legendary players are in that picture 

Fleming, Gray, Meiklejohn, McPhail, Morton et al 

CRO+RangersFACTS+NA+14.jpg

Another cracking photo.

Robert Hamilton the left back (he is 3rd from the right in the front row) was the father of a late friend of mine.

14 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Cool as fuck looking

Iam flying in the face of tradition, and will get slaughtered for this,  but I fucking love the red socks with white turnovers, contrasting with the blue jersey and white shorts makes the complete kit look shit hot.

8 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

The first picture shows Ibrox top right , with the Albion and White City dog tracks and St anthonys ground also visible .

The next four are from our visit to White heat lane in 86 , a 1-1 draw in Paul Miller's testimonial . 

bdfa3c13a7d8551826d7d3ed9576ad75--parks-and-glasgow-scotland.jpg

Bears at spurs 86.png

BMlnTaGCAAAnHIc.jpg

spurs 86.png

plod at spurs 86.png

Terry Butcher signed that day but did not play, he was in a motor driving through hordes of bears and getting adulation, changed days now eh!

Glenn Hoddle was outside the main door chatting and signing everything shoved in front of him," Haw Glenn goat a photae" was one request "no sorry why?"

"So I can put it on my mantelpiece and keep the weans away from the fire

Everyone pissin themselves apart from Hoddle who never had a clue what was going on, he was some player though.