Rangers Picture Thread

48 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

just watched the video of Bombers OF goal, you can see how much it means to him :) jumps right over the barrier, can't find a photo so took a few screenshots from the video since I pulled someone up earlier for posting a video :lol:

Screenshot_20171016-140745.png

Screenshot_20171016-140743.png

Screenshot_20171016-140739.png

Was at that game. Bomber once scored a hat-trick against Rangers when he was at Dundee. Wee piece of useless information for you, ha

30 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Was at that game. Bomber once scored a hat-trick against Rangers when he was at Dundee. Wee piece of useless information for you, ha

He put us out the SC scoring the only goal at Ibrox, mccoist couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo that night, fuck me he got mega stick, in fact broon scored a few against us that period 84/85/86 Dundee took a fair few points off us then !IMG_4980.PNG.e967ead5c1f33e2ef30543574b6671a8.PNG

13 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He put us out the SC scoring the only goal at Ibrox, mccoist couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo that night, fuck me he got mega stick, in fact broon scored a few against us that period 84/85/86 Dundee took a fair few points off us then !IMG_4980.PNG.e967ead5c1f33e2ef30543574b6671a8.PNG

Much did we pay for him? Was a cracking signing whatever, never let us down, on the park anyway, ha