Rangers Picture Thread

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Why did these athletic events stop? I think it would be great to reinstate them for all athletic clubs to compete. It would be a step in the right direction for Rangers to become the heart of the Ibrox community by running sporting events/competitions for the people of Ibrox. 

I went to an athletics event at Selhurst Park, Crystal Palace years ago, was jammed, and a great day out, and got to see some of the great athletes of the time. 

Can't understand why sports grounds don't hold more music and orchestral events either., and why they don't show more live screen events, even big movies. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

I went to an athletics event at Selhurst Park, Crystal Palace years ago, was jammed, and a great day out, and got to see some of the great athletes of the time. 

Can't understand why sports grounds don't hold more music and orchestral events either., and why they don't show more live screen events, even big movies. 

I agree, it is a way clubs could interact with the people of Ibrox,  so that the club becomes a integral part of the community 

I love David Mason's face book page, he has lots of old Rangers related photo's etc. It makes me wonder what sort of hidden gems are archived away at the club that could be put into a museum. There's a story on his page about William Wilton and Bill Struth working at Bellahouston Hospital.

40 minutes ago, Don54 said:

imgID152564397.jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.1e636d78a06bb4aebf5c437993dc587c.jpg

Ray Wilkins (5) and Terry Butcher (centre) celebrate as the home side take a 3-1 advantage after an Ian Andrews blunder

They had a keeper called McKnight. They sold him to West Ham and after a few games hammer fans christened him McKnightmare :lol:

3 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:
4 hours ago, Don54 said:

imgID152564397.jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.1e636d78a06bb4aebf5c437993dc587c.jpg

Ray Wilkins (5) and Terry Butcher (centre) celebrate as the home side take a 3-1 advantage after an Ian Andrews blunder

They had a keeper called McKnight. They sold him to West Ham and after a few games hammer fans christened him McKnightmare :lol:

After this game, if someone asked "What's the time? " we replied "5 past Andrews" ???

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

What about Haffey, that muppet conceded 9 (Nine)

Ha

I explained how that came about in a previous post, it was an English plot, they gave them an orange ball to play the match, Caldow and Shearer wouldn't kick it and Haffey wouldn't catch it. ?