Rangers Picture Thread

They were, if I recall correctly, a 'double glazing' firm.

If we're sponsored by one brewery and they're sponsored by a competitor, then fine.

They drink one, we drink another, the breweries make their money, however... we never drink each others sponsors beverages.

If CR Smith come along though and implore how they are sponsoring my team, I'd be thinking, aye, but your sponsoring the other lot as well, hence I can have nothing to do with you.

4 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

They were, if I recall correctly, a 'double glazing' firm.

If we're sponsored by one brewery and they're sponsored by a competitor, then fine.

They drink one, we drink another, the breweries make their money, however... we never drink each others sponsors beverages.

If CR Smith come along though and implore how they are sponsoring my team, I'd be thinking, aye, but your sponsoring the other lot as well, hence I can have nothing to do with you.

I don't really mind myself. Would prefer to have different sponsors but don't think it's a big deal

1 hour ago, Callum_Doon said:

Yea... for sure, mate..and I have an exclusive... apparently Gerrard has his eyes on a couple of new players to 'shore up' the midfield.

I understand - and my sources are normally reliable - this was the signing on photo taken earlier today....

Aye... in our dreams... If only!

nintchdbpict000000978077.jpg

Mel Gibson and Tom Selleck

Just now, Callum_Doon said:

It's just Fucking wonderful... why can't we just simply go back to this...

The 2012 shirt was like a modern version. But it had Tennents below the crest, a weird collar and it was too pale blue. That original 1977 one looks like you could roll it up and beat a whale to death with it......must have been fucking uncomfortable to wear on a hot day