Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Dangerously

Rangers related picture thread

As might have become evident, I came across an online 'treasure trove' of old and maybe relatively unseen archive program covers.

There's many of them, however, I don't want to keep posting in case they've all been seen here before and it's becoming quite boring.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sweetheart likes this

17 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

As might have become evident, I came across an online 'treasure trove' of old and maybe relatively unseen archive program covers.

There's many of them, however, I don't want to keep posting in case they've all been seen here before and it's becoming quite boring.

keep em coming

Sweetheart likes this

1 hour ago, Callum_Doon said:

I'm sure i posted all the European ones up to cup winners cup V Dynamo Moscow minus one or two that weren't available

3 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I' sure i posted all the European ones up to cup winners cup V Dynamo Moscow minus one or two that weren't available

What about these three more old program covers... of any interest?

12244fcbab34923502dc958de2f9d278.jpg

s-l225.jpg

4118450890_4dd9a7fa91_z.jpg

3 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Posted too many to remember them all

Of that, I have no doubt, good Sir... I was looking through some much earlier archives on this forum and the inherent historical contributions from yourself and others are simply immense.