Rangers Picture Thread

11 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

CR Smith.  I didn't like the fact they sponsored the other lot as well as us so I bought a top without the sponsor on it.  You could do that back then.

Personally, I wouldn't want to see my team's strip with their sponsor emblazoned on it. May as well advocate 'Priests R Us'.

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

Laudrup, pictured pre-match (below) with Numan and Albertz In a friendly V Clyde, The object of the exercise was to cajole a strong Rangers team 90 minutes closer to the level of fitness required to overcome FBK Kaunas in next week's Champions League second qualifying round first leg. Laudrup, Numan and Albertz turned out for Clyde. Nacho Novo scored the only goal in a 1-0 win 

article-1037414-020A9B1900000578-18_468x262.jpg.222132ee11e69666bb0b36b92f3ebf27b.jpg.56c1295260e837f616f7cdb6ebe719b5.jpg

I believe this is from the FC Kaunas game. Name the Rangers player?

1022439-1024x1024.jpg

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Very interesting information that surprised me.

The sporting events seems to be a side of our club;s history that has been neglected. Would love to find out more about it, as it seems back then Ibrox was the heart of the community.

Would this be profoundly related?

http://www.scottishdistancerunninghistory.scot/the-Rangers-sports/