Rangers Picture Thread

40 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

looks like an early photoshop jopb   prob is rae but when i saw him he was totaly skin head

Are you talking about the pic I posted of Rae when you say it looks like an early photoshop job?

23 hours ago, Don54 said:

Are you talking about the pic I posted of Rae when you say it looks like an early photoshop job?

looks a bit odd, some players are a different size and out of focus, what i mind

is rae being a decent club player but never  an international. not enough hair to get a cap.

2 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

looks a bit odd, some players are a different size and out of focus, what i mind

is rae being a decent club player but never  an international. not enough hair to get a cap.

I wasn't asking about Johnny D's photo but the one I posted of Rae, he did have hair at one point

8 hours ago, Eck_M said:

Did you ever win the 50 Quid?

Post.PNG

i won the prize but it was changed to two seats centre stand, they were for a cup tie against east fife . not best pleased. first i had to go to the main door and wait for somebody from the club who took names and adresses,that was it about a week later an envelope arrived with 2 tickets for the cup tie and a printed letter with  the printed sig. of willie waddell;.