Rangers Picture Thread

On 01/07/2020 at 06:57, G.A.T.J. said:

Brand scoring to make it 1-1 on the 2/1/61. Wilson would later score the winner in a 2-1 victory. 

It's a happy new year from Ibrox park as the Rangers beat the celtic once more.

received_2143187925956779.jpeg

remember that game for other reasons, met my mate in town made our way on bus why are they not packed?we got to the ground 2 40 to find it was as 2.00 k.o.why i dont know but we saw 2,nd half ok but you remember these things.

10 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

what would those 3 cost now? 

:tu:

A pretty penny indeed mate ..... in the past we have been entertained by some of the best .... I can only imagine the effect the trio above would have in our team today.

Great memories from truly great players who were paid a pittance compared to the journeymen of today.

🇬🇧

On 02/07/2020 at 19:32, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

A pretty penny indeed mate ..... in the past we have been entertained by some of the best .... I can only imagine the effect the trio above would have in our team today.

Great memories from truly great players who were paid a pittance compared to the journeymen of today.

🇬🇧

Watched truly awful game tonight between Spurs and Everton  and I commented on the  wages and transfer fees of most of the players on show in relation to their lack of ability and flair.

On 04/07/2020 at 21:29, BridgeIsBlue said:

20200704_212855.thumb.jpg.a13c1f63d68771ce11ec50aa4445da45.jpg

Was there that night, could not believe what I was watching unfold before me. I may be wrong but I believe that we were the first to beat Lyon at home, either ever, or for a very long time. Getting out of the ground at the end was very hairy, local cops were not pleased, funneled us in a very tight cordon of fully riot gear clad plod with batons drawn, just looking for any excuse to lay into us. 

Happy days indeed, thanks for the memory BIB.