Slovenia v Scotland

9 minutes ago, dande101 said:

As an avid supporter of the national team over the years I have felt the hurt and embarrassment in tournaments gone bye but I can honestly say I don't really care.

After the treatment we have received and the regime in charge and also the wank fest over the most disgraceful bigot ever to pull on the salmon pink (?? dark blue) of Scotland (dirty wee bastard griffiths) then I honestly couldn't give a fuck.

I will remain a proud Scotsman in my own way without spunking over a bigoted national team and organisation who have succumbed to Liewell and his money on offer.

Time for a change and hopefully it's sooner rather than later and I can be proud to support my national football team once again.

Well said sir

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

No you don't love your country.

If you did it wouldn't matter who played for the team.

If the cunts from the girodome had came out with that pish when the team was full of Rangers players you would have laughed at their fucking excuses

Its no different

If Scottish football authorities think removing one of the most important teams from top flight football for 3 yrs would somehow magically improve the Scottish game then it is only mildly amusing to me that they are left wondering why Scottish football is so gash. The answer or criticism does not lie with Rangers supporters or players. The answer lies with a game which has been mismanaged for a long long time. Dont tell any man on here whether they love their country or not. We don't all need to march and waves flags to prove what is in our hearts. In fact, it is the hollow vessels who cheer about their country so much who have run her down. Note. I have not criticised or named any celtic players. I have not even criticised managers directly. Our game and our country is sick. Where is the solution.

8 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Thank you 

TBH I have mixed feelings over Scotland now..their fans hatred for us a few years ago in Hampden was a real eyeopener.

They have been dead to me since 2012 our treatment by the football authorities means there is no way I could support them anymore. 

Just now, keithgersbear said:

Really should be seen as a crisis in Scotland, it's unbelievable, every qualifying campaign, 20 years and nothing to show in that time. 

Will be treated as another 'glorious failure'

Reality is it was one of the weakest groups and they still did fuck all.