Slovenia v Scotland

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

strachans last game. 

Has to be. His team selection and tactics are baffling.

Constantly shoehorning that cunt Tierney in at right back just to get him a game when he looks so awkward playing there it's unreal.

That Phillips is brutal as well.

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

New Irvine Welch novel gonna be titled "Taigsdrawing".

Fuck that mate between us we could rip the cunt off and make a fortune.....choose being a Rangers fan, being real, not interfering with kids...choose being honest, hardworking and not screwing the system, choose to support a team with dignity and pride, a team that has morals and the best fans in the world, choose being one of the people, born not manufactured, choose being Glaswegian not being an Edinburgh  junkie or an taig, choose life choose Rangers ???⚪?

33 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Davie Provan is an unashamed celtic sychophant .

He needs to give himself a shake

Made me laugh at the first goal - according to Davie ‘Gordon couldn’t come for it, Fletcher not to blame’.

Only other person in the vicinity was Teirney & he couldn’t bring himself to suggest he might have tucked in.

So, Davie - Scotland concede from 3 yards & nobody is responsible...

30 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

If Scottish football authorities think removing one of the most important teams from top flight football for 3 yrs would somehow magically improve the Scottish game then it is only mildly amusing to me that they are left wondering why Scottish football is so gash. The answer or criticism does not lie with Rangers supporters or players. The answer lies with a game which has been mismanaged for a long long time. Dont tell any man on here whether they love their country or not. We don't all need to march and waves flags to prove what is in our hearts. In fact, it is the hollow vessels who cheer about their country so much who have run her down. Note. I have not criticised or named any celtic players. I have not even criticised managers directly. Our game and our country is sick. Where is the solution.

So exactly how many Scotland players made the decision to fuck Rangers?

Hate the SFA , hate the SPL if you like but as I recall it they are both headed by Englishmen

Don't even bother to watch the team if you cant be arsed

BUT to come online and actively post support for anybody they play or just post your general hatred of them is a joke just like demanding they pick only players you like ( not particularly aimed at you)

That's fucking ridiculous

Some of our greatest ever players were proud to represent their country

Just now, folkestoneger said:

So exactly how many Scotland players made the decision to fuck Rangers?

Hate the SFA , hate the SPL if you like but as I recall it they are both headed by Englishmen

Don't even bother to watch the team if you cant be arsed

BUT to come online and actively post support for anybody they play or just post your general hatred of them is a joke just like demanding they pick only players you like ( not particularly aimed at you)

That's fucking ridiculous

Some of our greatest ever players were proud to represent their country

Yous are out mate x