Slovenia v Scotland

6 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

So exactly how many Scotland players made the decision to fuck Rangers?

Hate the SFA , hate the SPL if you like but as I recall it they are both headed by Englishmen

Don't even bother to watch the team if you cant be arsed

BUT to come online and actively post support for anybody they play or just post your general hatred of them is a joke just like demanding they pick only players you like ( not particularly aimed at you)

That's fucking ridiculous

Some of our greatest ever players were proud to represent their country

a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

14 minutes ago, JWAB said:

No we widny. Imagine the hammerings and abject failure again, oh I see what you mean. On the plus side NI are in the playoffs now.

I couldn't give a flying fck about NI, in the same way as I couldn't care less about England. Well done to them, but I have zero allegiance to them in all honesty.

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I honestly hate international football.

Even the tournaments are poor now 

Get used to it mate, there is a hell of a lot more international games coming our way. Friendlies have been ditched-, with the introduction of the Nation's League format. Which is a competitive route into Euro qualifications, ontop of the usual Euro and WC groups for qualification. This will lead to the old excuse of clubs pulling players out because of friendlies, being no longer a valid reason. There will be more exposure on TV for this Nations League, so international football will become a bigger part of the season. 

Of course, looking ahead there is another riddy for Scotland coming soon. Failing to qualify for Euro2020, when the group matches are at Hampden!!

18 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I couldn't give a flying fck about NI, in the same way as I couldn't care less about England. Well done to them, but I have zero allegiance to them in all honesty.

I don't care about them either, would rather we had a strong scotland side with Rangers players in it. However I don't care when scotland get beat anymore, I stopped caring a long time ago

20-30 years ago since the "think tanks", all the time ignoring the facts there weren't enough young players playing, poor facilities, poor organisation and no strategy to change any of it.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes lol.

Well, them, NI and the Sheep. Up the Brits. 

This logic doesn't make sense mate.

Scotland voted no. The rest of the home nations have never had a referendum so whos to say they wouldn't vote to leave the UK? Would you support them then?

For the record I couldn't give a fuck Scotland are out. 5 years ago aye, not now.

Rangers only for me!