Slovenia v Scotland

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Why would I wear a club top to a National game?

I actually did it once years ago at an england scotland game. Think it was the week after that fenian cunt aitken cheated us out the scottish cup final.

Quite a few of us boo'd when peter grant came on too, I wasn't the brightest back in those youthful days but by fuck did I hate fenians in the scotland side. We just have to grin and bear it till we start filling the side with players again. It's tough but I'm not letting a bunch of fenians ruin the national side forever for me. I fucking hate fenians.

(I upped the fenian word count to curry some favour with the stanch)

1 minute ago, JWAB said:

I actually did it once years ago at an england scotland game. Think it was the week after that fenian cunt aitken cheated us out the scottish cup final.

Quite a few of us boo'd when peter grant came on too, I wasn't the brightest back in those youthful days but by fuck did I hate fenians in the scotland side. We just have to grin and bear it till we start filling the side with players again. It's tough but I'm not letting a bunch of fenians ruin the national side forever for me. I fucking hate fenians.

And it's working.

4 minutes ago, JWAB said:

I don't really own any football tops and wouldn't wear them to any games if I did. A scarf will do. The idea that you shouldn't support the team because they have alot of celtic players is fucking pathetic. Why would you care what other people think? Particularly people that think in basic terms like that