Slovenia v Scotland

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I don't really own any football tops and don't wear them to any games. A scarf will do. The idea that you shouldn't support the team because they have alot of celtic players is fucking pathetic. Why would you care what other people think? Particularly people that think in basic terms like that 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGZOT0aNiTbyNuGQRh5Om

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I don't really own any football tops and don't wear them to any games. A scarf will do. The idea that you shouldn't support the team because they have alot of celtic players is fucking pathetic. Why would you care what other people think? Particularly people that think in basic terms like that 

I think you'll find it's more to do with the fact that the majority of Scottish fans actively hate our fans and players.

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

So you think we the only reason we don't support them & want them to fuck it up is because the team is full of Selik players?

take yer heid lot the sand ffs

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Unlucky celtic.

Come on you can.still do this. Just need some of that Brendan spirit.

There's only 3 taigs in the team. I take it that Tierney is a left back, because he's shite  at right back.

I clapped my hands when Scotland scored, stopped clapping when I saw who scored

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Well they don’t seem to have an issue with any other clubs fans? 

Our players are the ones that always get booed, Lee Wallace is a grass banners, etc. 

I don't know a fan of any club outside the old firm who doesn't hate both of us. Anyway, it's irrelevant. I don't support Scotland fans, I support the team.

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Amazes me how any Rangers supporting Scotland fan can cheer on cunts like Griffiths, Brown, Gordon, Tierney etc.

Hope they all get their knees smashed and Slovenia hammer them.

And sit among a group of fannies who booed a player purely because he played for Rangers.