Slovenia v Scotland

4 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Scotland are pathetic. Absolutely no bottle, no will to stand up and be counted, get your head onto that set piece, clear the fucking ball. No courage. 

Fletcher’s miss just now sums that up!

I'm here 'cause I was banned from FollowFollow(don't hate), because I had the audacity to state a poster had a right to point out Tierney was out his element, and ironically NOT in Schotchland now, when booked for an early, late tackle.

Reading this thread most of you would have been hung, drawn and quartered for rightly laughing at this f@ckin shambles...:lol:

This Scotland team aren't good enough, although there are Scottish players out there who are better than the ones he plays, and play at a higher level than the ones he picks. Why strachan doesn't pick players that play in the EPL most weeks and picks has beens from the Scottish league I will never know. 

I cannot support my own country while it is filled with filth players. No chance.