Signed & Framed Barry Ferguson Rangers Shirt

DennyBlueNose

A lassy at my work is raising money for a hospice who cared for her father during his battle with cancer, she was donated this Rangers top signed by Barry Ferguson so I thought I'd share it here for all you Bazza fanboys. The bids only sitting at a 5er just now so could you bag yourself a wee bargain and also raise a bit of money for a worthy cause.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-Football-Shirt/152735020968?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

33 minutes ago, ofb1988 said:

Tell her to sort the title there's nothing to link it to Rangers. 

Already said this to her today mate, she's going to speak to the donor and find out what she can about the shirt and I'll write it up for her to make it a bit more appealing. 

I put in a £100 bid just to help push the auction along, I didn't expect to win it!  Probably would have benefited from being better described.  It might not have got much more but given that it's framed it probably should have got another £50 or so.  Oh well, I got a bargain I guess.