150th Anniversary Celebrations

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Get auld Tina Turner for a live set at Ibrox as a kickoff of a night of celebrations 

they had a Tina Turner impersonator for the Barca anniversary I think it was, perhaps I'm wrong but there was one game when I was a kid where a Tina impersonator sang STB at half time and for years I believed it was the real Tina Turner and used to tell folk id seen her at Ibrox :lol:

45 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

they had a Tina Turner impersonator for the Barca anniversary I think it was, perhaps I'm wrong but there was one game when I was a kid where a Tina impersonator sang STB at half time and for years I believed it was the real Tina Turner and used to tell folk id seen her at Ibrox :lol:

??

52 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Had one for the 94/95 title celebrations. Against Hibs maybe?

26 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Had one for the 94/95 title celebrations. Against Hibs maybe?

Can remember seeing an impersonator at HT in the last game of the century against hearts, shite game with an Albertz last minute winner if I recall correct

Was flicking through the TV channels earlier and came across one called TV Warehouse which was selling football related memorabilia,and the item that was on when I tuned in was a signed item with official postage stamps commemorating us winning our 100th trophy in 2000.  Presenter said we'd had a few probs in recent years but it was great to see us back in the top division where we belong. Got this mental picture of a zillion tarriers desperately contacting TV  Warehouse saying we were pyoor deed n that and demanding a retraction from the presenter. I quite fancied the signed Pele Brazil shirt as it happens.