Wales v ROI

bluedylan

23 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Iceland through to Russia, wow that is a sensational achievment. I don't think the old small country excuse will ever be used, now we have moved onto genetics to appease the tartan army!

Its an incredible achievement but put your house on Germany winning it again.I have watched them 3 times in the last 18 months and they are absolutely brilliant in how they play the game.I would say only the Dutch side of the mid 70s have impressed me as much whilst being at games.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Its an incredible achievement but put your house on Germany winning it again.I have watched them 3 times in the last 18 months and they are absolutely brilliant in how they play the game.I would say only the Dutch side of the mid 70s have impressed me as much whilst being at games.

Can't see past them either mate, their performances have been barely out of 2nd gear all qualifications - yet they have totally breezed it. There will be no challenge from the South Americans up against a strong German side.

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Seeds - Switzerland/Portugal, Italy, Croatia and Denmark

Unseeded - Sweden, N.I, Ireland and Greece.

All tricky ties for N.I.

Hope the scum get Italy..

A few days ago all the home nations were in with a chance of qualification, it has now halfed with England the only team guaranteed to be there, as you say they are all tricky to say the least for NI. stupid question but where did Slovakia end up?

36 minutes ago, pcbear said:

A few days ago all the home nations were in with a chance of qualification, it has now halfed with England the only team guaranteed to be there, as you say they are all tricky to say the least for NI. stupid question but where did Slovakia end up?

Slovakia can still reach the play offs... If Gibraltar beat or draw with Greece, and that isn't going to happen.

6 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Slovakia can still reach the play offs... If Gibraltar beat or draw with Greece, and that isn't going to happen.

Pity it wasn't Scotland in place of Slovakia .The extra suspence may have tipped many of the ghirlies over the edge 

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Pains me to say this but MON should be the Scotland manager, always gets the results.

Bollocks shite manager left Aston Villa and Sunderland a mess with the teams he assembled. Sleekit fucker walked before getting sacked. He got lucky at celtic their good players like Moravcik and Larsson were already there.

In hindsight I hope Scotland do get him