Loyaleastend

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They won their 35 minute period 2-1.

7 hours ago, johanhentze said:

We were playing 15 year olds for part of the game.

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Didn't realise that. 

The first XI lost their 35 minute period 2-0.

PS I'm only joking. I've no idea what the scores were after each 35 minute period was, though it would be interesting to find out. Maybe not though.. ???

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Didn't realise that. 

Perhaps if you actually read the article rather than bumping your gums before commenting you would have realised we played a 15yo, and 2 x 17yo with 3 different set of players playing 3x35min periods. I know reading more than the headline hurts your head but you'll get better with practice. 

7 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Win 10 on the trot then we can start going on about upping levels Pedro.

He does waffle a lot of pish at times.

He has to motivate the players and the support.

6 wins on the trot would be unheard of from us , these past few years .

I would be very welcome though

8 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Win 10 on the trot then we can start going on about upping levels Pedro.

He does waffle a lot of pish at times.

Given that the sheep managed this in the last few years it is the minimum expected really in this league. He has been given a decent budget and he simply needs to translate that into winning games against everyone.

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Talk talk talk talk talk.

Just put out a team on Friday night that will win. Then you can talk.

Yup .  as the the old saying goes... 'Talk is cheap'

Pedro talks a good game though.  He really does :-)

we are rank rotten, and apparently playing three different teams and three different tactics in a behind closes doors game against morton, which we couldnt even win,  is somehow some sort of positive. 

sounds like pre season to me, a would rather we played one tactic well rather than three where we cant put away morton.

20 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

we are rank rotten, and apparently playing three different teams and three different tactics in a behind closes doors game against morton, which we couldnt even win,  is somehow some sort of positive. 

sounds like pre season to me, a would rather we played one tactic well rather than three where we cant put away morton.

So you don't want us to be able to change tactics during a game then ? One tactic worked out really well for you last time Mark. How is life at Forest ?

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Perhaps if you actually read the article rather than bumping your gums before commenting you would have realised we played a 15yo, and 2 x 17yo with 3 different set of players playing 3x35min periods. I know reading more than the headline hurts your head but you'll get better with practice. 

Just been informed we lost 2-0 in the period with our first team. I've lost interest in Pedros methods so I don't read or listen to interviews with him, haven't for ages now 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Just been informed we lost 2-0 in the period with our first team. I've lost interest in Pedros methods so I don't read or listen to interviews with him, haven't for ages now 

look mate, i've had enough of your non musical input, but there's always tonight!  

Stop giving the press ammunition with stupid comments like this and go on a run of winning games and let them and the sheep draw a game here and there and close the bloody gap.

3pts is a must on Friday, as is the semi final at Hampden and every game remaining the calendar year.

Now let's do our talking the Rangers way and on the park please :UK: 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Stop giving the press ammunition with stupid comments like this and go on a run of winning games and let them and the sheep draw a game here and there and close the bloody gap.

3pts is a must on Friday, as is the semi final at Hampden and every game remaining the calendar year.

Now let's do our talking the Rangers way and on the park please :UK: 

Can you keep the positive stuff under control  please?  I'm a good presbyterian dour faced cunt at this time of the morning.