Hearts away

Copland bear

I see the emails went out and Hearts are wanting £28 per ticket for a midday kickoff live on the tv, Is it just me or are they taking piss?  I would have thought that taking 14,000 tickets we would have been charged £20 or maybe £25 tops ,  Where were they in 2012 when we needed them ?   Yep we will pay for the hire of Murrayfeild with that one  match while we get nothing.  Once again Rangers fans getting ripped off and the club remain silent while Hearts who have cut our tickets at tunecastle over the years get a huge payday at our expense.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

90% of tickets are between £25 and £28.

Hamilton is the only one I can think of that isn't, can't remember if it was £22 or £23 but it's the cheapest I've came across.

But it's the spfl ffs,  standards have went down hill big time in recent years yet the prices remain the same. 

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

People that tell others to boycott are mostly people that don't even go to the away games to begin with.

No one is saying anything about a boycott, but taking 14,000 tickets they could have charged between £20 &£25 for a game which is live on Sky., We are paying top dollar for a sub standard product as per usual 

Just now, Copland bear said:

No one is saying anything about a boycott, but taking 14,000 tickets they could have charged between £20 &£25 for a game which is live on Sky., We are paying top dollar for a sub standard product 

I know they aren't, I just like doing my own thing 

26 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Still pissed off at the club for accepting 14k from them, should have taken our usuall allocation and told them to shove it.

There's around 9500 on away CCCS. The club has a duty to take as many tickets as possible in order to maximise the amount of Bears on that scheme that can go.