Copland bear

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Oh aye that will fucking tell them 

20 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

But it's the spfl ffs,  standards have went down hill big time in recent years yet the prices remain the same. 

19 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Again overpriced for the product we pay for 

17 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No one is saying anything about a boycott, but taking 14,000 tickets they could have charged between £20 &£25 for a game which is live on Sky., We are paying top dollar for a sub standard product as per usual 

Learn how to do this you absolute weapon.

2 hours ago, Prsosheadband said:

Are tickets going on public sale after folk who tick for away matches ? If i remember correct majority said they were boycotting away games when we got back up and we somehow sell every away allocation fans are fickle :duh:

Well clearly the majority never said that did they 

Fans are fickle for selling out every allocation no matter what? Didnt think that one through did ye

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

Pathetic excuse of a thread, don’t fuckin go if you have a problem with the price. I would pay £2800 to watch Rangers, fuck the pope and the haters

Why could you not stretch to £3k?

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I see the emails went out and Hearts are wanting £28 per ticket for a midday kickoff live on the tv, Is it just me or are they taking piss?  I would have thought that taking 14,000 tickets we would have been charged £20 or maybe £25 tops ,  Where were they in 2012 when we needed them ?   Yep we will pay for the hire of Murrayfeild with that one  match while we get nothing.  Once again Rangers fans getting ripped off and the club remain silent while Hearts who have cut our tickets at tunecastle over the years get a huge payday at our expense.

Copland . I know what your saying mate . I am going so I can't be a hypocrite .

The bastards will get a stand on us . That pisses me off sure but if it had been Hivs . I'm absolutely certain it would have been 50 notes plus

1 minute ago, Prsosheadband said:

Folks changed there tune from when we went down ,not that i have a problem with that i want to see wway allocations sold out every ground team needs all the suppport they can get 

Or maybe the people who go to the games weren't the ones saying they would boycott...

7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Or maybe the people who go to the games weren't the ones saying they would boycott...

Probably had this thread numerous times before ive joined at end of day as ian ferguson said at last meet and greet i was at the fans will do what they want to do .the same as when folk walk out on 60 70 mins where i sit in govan rear get it stinking they pay there 630 they can do as they please .so what your saying is folk who said boycottt games dont go to away games ?

3 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Probably had this thread numerous times before ive joined at end of day as ian ferguson said at last meet and greet i was at the fans will do what they want to do .the same as when folk walk out on 60 70 mins where i sit in govan rear get it stinking they pay there 630 they can do as they please .so what your saying is folk who said boycottt games dont go to away games ?

1a9.gif.21c15a5f012be321502ed66fc7e0ab6f.gif

13 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Sorry I don't know what this means.