Forum activity.

.Williamson.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The worst thing is how often threads become deliberately derailed with the topic failing to be discussed with many posters then steering clear. Always follows the same trend with the same group of folk blethering the same petty pish and then typically liking each other's posts every time.

Totally agree. 

Fucks it for everyone. 

RMs went down the pan big time, mostly because of the same 5-10 bawbags. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Correct. They have nothing to add but one-liners designed to derail or antagonise, I find it tedious now if I'm honest.

So do most. That’s why the forums down in posters and quality, loads have chucked it. Can’t remember the last decent discussion / debate on here that didn’t decend into that shite. 

Seems this Forum Activity thread is well.. pretty active :-)

On another note... It's an International break so not a lot going on anyway.  But I've generally found RM to be pretty active?  Of course, there will be ups and downs.. but on the whole.. good content... relevant etc. :tu:

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

So do most. That’s why the forums down in posters and quality, loads have chucked it. Can’t remember the last decent discussion / debate on here that didn’t decend into that shite. 

btw...I agree that the Mods need to be relaxed about what is posted and can see the benefits to that, but surely when certain posters continue to pepper the place with shite and hardly mention our actual football team or indeed an insight into tactics or what not - that needs some attention surely to fuck. 

This place should be rife with bears sharing stories, debating and generally contributing - new posters should be welcomed not abused, if they are an infestation then that will be found out in time - the default should be that they are a Bear not a taig, unfortunately they are a taig until proven otherwise.

sad times imo

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

btw...I agree that the Mods need to be relaxed about what is posted and can see the benefits to that, but surely when certain posters continue to pepper the place with shite and hardly mention our actual football team or indeed an insight into tactics or what not - that needs some attention surely to fuck. 

This place should be rife with bears sharing stories, debating and generally contributing - new posters should be welcomed not abused, if they are an infestation then that will be found out in time - the default should be that they are a Bear not a taig, unfortunately they are a taig until proven otherwise.

sad times imo

Spot on KeyserSoze

btw - I'm waiting on you starting a thread about "trips away", you must have a shit load of stuff to talk about. That would be a belter for us supporters who only make a couple of away games a season.

Aye but most of it wouldn't be the kind of thing you would stick on a public forum.

Why me?

must be mixing you up with an other poster who let me know he attended just about every away game, friendlies and whot not....  my bad :tu:

I didn't tell you that.

You accused me of not going to games for about the 10th time and someone who I'm friends with outwith the site told you that wasn't true and that I go every week. 

I'll say it again, it's bizarre the obsession you have about whether or not I go to games.

Just now, Gustav said:

I didn't tell you that.

You accused me of not going to games for about the 10th time and someone who I'm friends with outwith the site told you that wasn't true and that I go every week. 

I'll say it again, it's bizarre the obsession you have about whether or not I go to games.

whit? I am a bit confused - what are you talking about? Ive already said you should have loads of stories to share on here, you then replied with a question mark and I said my bad I must be getting you mixed up with someone else....

fuck me you are hard work

Forums are outdated. Most users already here have probably been using forums for 10+ years whereas the younger/newer fans are likely to use other types of social media for talking about the club.

I used to go on several music forums, some of them busier than here even at RMs peak and they all fell away years ago due to other social media becoming more popular.

Some people get fed up going over the same stuff all the time. If someone starts a thread about something to do with McCoist, Boyd, Ferguson, etc, there's 1 page discussing the article or original point of the thread and 20 pages going over stuff that's been done to death. If something gets posted from a newspaper article it's the same, 1 page of the article, 20 with people saying fuck the DR or whatever paper.

It's not as bad as FF but if your opinion is in the minority you're wasting your time trying to debate the points with many people, plus the odd wee women calling for admin when they don't like someone's opinion to try and get them banned. (Admittedly I'm more likely to tell people to fuck off as well these days after a wee old creep followed me about the forum for weeks).

whit? I am a bit confused - what are you talking about? Ive already said you should have loads of stories to share on here, you then replied with a question mark and I said my bad I must be getting you mixed up with someone else....

fuck me you are hard work

OK you want a story

Errr... Queen Of The South away when we won 1-0 and Miller scored a screamer, I got thrown out of the pub I was in pre match and when looking for another after leaving at half time I took a massive whitey on someone's door mat outside their house.