Forum activity.

.Williamson.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be on everyday for hours but I'm too busy at the moment to keep coming on. I like this place for a laugh and to find out what's going on as it's always up to date with Rangers-related news. 

The thing that's always made RM a much more appealing forum than FF is that it's welcome to every Rangers fan, no matter what their views are on certain aspects of the club, you need to own a Lionbrand kit to create an account over on FF. Full of cunts like Chris Graham, Rab Marshall and Houston, thinking they speak for every Rangers fan and if you go against the grain then you're out. The thing is, these guys pick up pay packets from the club or have done in the past, that's why anything they ever post is in support of the board and manager, even when we're still no further forward in footballing terms and our manager (who should never have been appointed in the first place) was given a ridiculous amount of money to spend. 

I'm all for Pedro turning it round but I've not seen anywhere near enough to suggest it's going to happen, would love him to shut me up but I said that after 5-1, then Aberdeen, then Progres, then Hibs etc... it's not going to happen, his recruitment other than 3 players has been utter shite

42 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I used to be on everyday for hours but I'm too busy at the moment to keep coming on. I like this place for a laugh and to find out what's going on as it's always up to date with Rangers-related news. 

The thing that's always made RM a much more appealing forum than FF is that it's welcome to every Rangers fan, no matter what their views are on certain aspects of the club, you need to own a Lionbrand kit to create an account over on FF. Full of cunts like Chris Graham, Rab Marshall and Houston, thinking they speak for every Rangers fan and if you go against the grain then you're out. The thing is, these guys pick up pay packets from the club or have done in the past, that's why anything they ever post is in support of the board and manager, even when we're still no further forward in footballing terms and our manager (who should never have been appointed in the first place) was given a ridiculous amount of money to spend. 

I'm all for Pedro turning it round but I've not seen anywhere near enough to suggest it's going to happen, would love him to shut me up but I said that after 5-1, then Aberdeen, then Progres, then Hibs etc... it's not going to happen, his recruitment other than 3 players has been utter shite

I think Pedro's going to be a revelation...as for Peńa...the sky's the limit...as for Naismith what a chance missed!

18 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

A post that sums up rm for me.

1. Follow follow - I wouldn't last 5 posts.

2. You turned the topic into a rant against the manager. Same as many other posters - this place needs me to counter such negativity.

4. PCs recruitment ( according to you) has been 'shite' except for the good players he signed! :lol: RM is full of sentences like your last one where folk make 2 contradicting points in the same sentence - comedy gold. 

15 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

2. You turned the topic into a rant against the manager. Same as many other posters - this place needs me to counter such negativity.

4. PCs recruitment ( according to you) has been 'shite' except for the good players he signed! :lol: RM is full of sentences like your last one where folk make 2 contradicting points in the same sentence - comedy gold. 

2- he didn’t, the thread was already criticising him so he was technically staying on topic (ish)

I like it on here, but the last week or so has been pretty quiet (blame it on internationals). Never been on FF but the reason RM is as good is the diversity of opinions and a hefty dose of humour. Think we have had an influx from FF recently so maybe just taking those guys a bit of time to get into the swing of it here and relax into enjoying it. I've been a bit quiet recently but only because there hasn't been much to talk or debate

I think it's the best Rangers forum I've seen, good enough that it's the only one I have signed up for.

lurked for ages before I got involved cause I'm creepy like that.

The only down side is it's clique as fuck but I don't think there is a forum on the internet where people don't have wee groups  that bum each other.

Always good for the up to date Rangers news and a few chuckles.

people will think i'm reading too much into this but this is indicative to whats happening to our support in the next generation. There is nothing exciting about our club at the moment, we're just plodding along in the doldrums of scottish football without any trophies or european football, season after season and that is turning them away to the EPL etc. until we get a decent cash injection to challenge, our support are essentially watching football at the same level of Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen rather than the title challenging teams of old. 

never mind though, certain folk got a blazer out of all this fucking atrocity......

15 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

The only down side is it's clique as fuck but I don't think there is a forum on the internet where people don't have wee groups  that bum each other.

I'd like to confirm i have never bummed anybody, nor been bummed by anybody, from this forum.

If it's your hole you are chasing then i suggest you take a look in the OT part of the forum.

I think this is a great forum. There are forums which have "state of the board" type threads all time, with constant navel gazing. This site is mostly free of all that kind of shite. As many folk have said better with fewer numbers of quality posters than loads of shite contributions. FF looks terrible in comparison to here. 

26 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

people will think i'm reading too much into this but this is indicative to whats happening to our support in the next generation. There is nothing exciting about our club at the moment, we're just plodding along in the doldrums of scottish football without any trophies or european football, season after season and that is turning them away to the EPL etc. until we get a decent cash injection to challenge, our support are essentially watching football at the same level of Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen rather than the title challenging teams of old. 

never mind though, certain folk got a blazer out of all this fucking atrocity......

Bullshit.

FF is probably one of the most active forums on the internet (bar reddit etc), never seen a football forum so active. 

RM is more of a chat room these days tbh. 

30 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Never been a member over there, from what i gather you get banned if you don't agree to participate in bumming and have your own views not in line with said bumming community.

Might sign up shortly and put that theory to the test. 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: