Forum activity.

.Williamson.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Smile said:

Seems to be more geared toward posters getting likes and seeing how many posts they can post in a day rather than good content. 

FF not that busy either.

We have a shite Manager a team going nowhere and a board not interested in competing anytime soon there's only so many times a person can post on that subject. 

Thanks very much, from the late Stephen Paddock.

Goodness me, we're the best club in the world - we're the Glasgow Rangers - it is a privilege to be born & die a Rangers supporter, ffs.

Back the team my friend - when we stop backing the team, the board and owners will be ooooooot.

I like reading/talking Rangers related stuff on the BD and can’t be fucked with the usual repetitive pish. 

Not enough posters doing that now. Noticed some cracking posters have chucked it- probably because of the way this place (bears den) is moderated.

I find I’m a moaning bastard because of the content, folks posting pictures of the thumb yesterday/Sunday is a prime example of the shite in here recently  

it’s a good thread @.Williamson. worth a discussion at least ?

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I suppose some Bears have got a life and don’t need to post that often, me ? I’m retired and have nothing better to do :pipe:

Didn't mean everyone on site,most folks brand new but over past year viewing BD 4-5 folk on here think they run the show lol if any peoples on as a guest and decide to join just come on and agree woth the folk thats posted the most posts and you'll be fine oh and dont steal someone elses user name they get quite touchy about that too ?

19 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

You re one of the biggest pricks on here ✌ usual henchmen replying as i expected MR FUCKING Rangers sit about on Bearsden all day looking for negative news in made up papers .infact you are a TIM offended by everything embarrassed by nothing PRICK !!!

My goodness what an appalling thing to post to a fellow Rangers fan, swear words and everything, if I was sipping tea just now I'd have spat it out. 

3 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Didn't mean everyone on site,most folks brand new but over past year viewing BD 4-5 folk on here think they run the show lol if any peoples on as a guest and decide to join just come on and agree woth the folk thats posted the most posts and you'll be fine oh and dont steal someone elses user name they get quite touchy about that too ?

:tu:

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I like reading/talking Rangers related stuff on the BD and can’t be fucked with the usual repetitive pish. 

Not enough posters doing that now. Noticed some cracking posters have chucked it- probably because of the way this place (bears den) is moderated.

I find I’m a moaning bastard because of the content, folks posting pictures of the thumb yesterday/Sunday is a prime example of the shite in here recently  

it’s a good thread @.Williamson. worth a discussion at least ?

Agreed.

The interest goes with how Rangers are getting on - difficult to complete a post when our board are incapable of raising a response.

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Can't believe he's outed me as a "TIM" 

Well quite frankly it's been coming, how you manage to get away with some of you're anti Rangers bile on here is beyond me, I still can't believe the abuse you got though, outrageous behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Well quite frankly it's been coming, how you manage to get away with some of you're anti Rangers bile on here is beyond me, I still can't believe the abuse you got though, outrageous behaviour. 

I know, I might be a Rangers hater but I'm a human being. I'm away to cry into my Irish stew.

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have no idea why it's so busy either. Probably just because it's the forum most fans know about. 

Aye most people i discuss forums with mention it but i tell them about this one and how we are allowed a bit of freedom of speech on here.