Forum activity.

.Williamson.

1 hour ago, Prsosheadband said:

You re one of the biggest pricks on here ✌ usual henchmen replying as i expected MR FUCKING Rangers sit about on Bearsden all day looking for negative news in made up papers .infact you are a TIM offended by everything embarrassed by nothing PRICK !!!

Die ya tarrier fuckpig

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It's pretty poor these days. Not as bad as some other places but nothing close to how active FF is.

Place needs to be advertised more on social media to get new posters in. There must only be about 15 to 20 regular posters on here now and that's it.

Whos in charge of shit around here?

It's simple. There is too much abuse and direspect between fellow bears. I used to link in and read the gossip for a couple of years on here before i signed up. Even now you need to be thick skinned.

2/3 years this was the place where Charles Green was a hero and you got dog's abuse for criticising the Easdales and Ashley ????? but if you want to criticise someone who scored 355 goals, 27 old firm goals then this us stil, the place ??

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It's simple. There is too much abuse and direspect between fellow bears. I used to link in and read the gossip for a couple of years on here before i signed up. Even now you need to be thick skinned.

2/3 years this was the place where Charles Green was a hero and you got dog's abuse for criticising the Easdales and Ashley ????? but if you want to criticise someone who scored 355 goals, 27 old firm goals then this us stil, the place ??

Fuck up, Ally.

This forum is excellent IMO, and because it has a wide range of views and I think age difference it works really well.

I must admit I do not post much some days but still enjoy reading a lot of the threads, but then as has already been said the international weeks cause havoc and not much Rangers news to discuss. Unfortunately we will have it again in November when the playoffs are on.

Another thing is that some of us cannot be bothered to argue with other Rangers fans every day or the threads are not all interesting to individual posters. 

The game on Friday night will get everyone posting, I just hope it is after a win. :thumbsup: 

Been years since I was on FF, lasted about a month, got in to a few tangles with particular posters who had an agenda, then got banned for a trivial comment Going from what I read on here, I'better off out of it.

Good points of RM

1) Diverse opinions are allowed and open debate encouraged. There's no real agendas from those running the site. (well done admin). Mods join in with the banter and opinion rather than suppress it. (Well done mods)

2) The banter is decent.

3) Core bunch of good loyal posters who keep it moving along. Talented guys too like Jules Scotia, and D'Artagnan whose posts are always a joy. plus all you posters I give the more  constant likes too both in the Bears Den and OT. Keep up the good work.

4) Quite a few established characters who thrive in the more relaxed attitude of RM compared to FF.

5) The OT is good. 

6) Lots of genuine good guys, just on for the banter and love of Rangers. 

7) Medium size membership, whilst relatively smaller than FF that allows a "cosier" feel to the forum.

8) A number of posters who you can tell are just in here because they are part of the Rangers brotherhood and enjoy it. Older ones who love the nostalgia, younger ones who liven it up, the positive ones, even the negative and angry ones, I respect their passion.

Bad points

1) Too few female posters.Those who join quickly get trolled or bullied by idiots. 

2) The input and standard slips a bit during quieter football times.

3) No real input from non-Rangers fans and neutrals. Surprising one this maybe, but I would encourage non Rangers genuine football fans to come on to add to the general  debate, whilst of course keeping the ones who care more about dissing Rangers out.

So generally its a big :tu: from me.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Been years since I was on FF, lasted about a month, got in to a few tangles with particular posters who had an agenda, then got banned for a trivial comment Going from what I read on here, I'better off out of it.

Good points of RM

1) Diverse opinions are allowed and open debate encouraged. There's no real agendas from those running the site. (well done admin). Mods join in with the banter and opinion rather than suppress it. (Well done mods)

2) The banter is decent.

3) Core bunch of good loyal posters who keep it moving along. Talented guys too like Jules Scotia, and D'Artagnan whose posts are always a joy. plus all you posters I give the more  constant likes too both in the Bears Den and OT. Keep up the good work.

4) Quite a few established characters who thrive in the more relaxed attitude of RM compared to FF.

5) The OT is good. 

6) Lots of genuine good guys, just on for the banter and love of Rangers. 

7) Medium size membership, whilst relatively smaller than FF that allows a "cosier" feel to the forum.

8) A number of posters who you can tell are just in here because they are part of the Rangers brotherhood and enjoy it. Older ones who love the nostalgia, younger ones who liven it up, the positive ones, even the negative and angry ones, I respect their passion.

Bad points

1) Too few female posters.Those who join quickly get trolled or bullied by idiots. 

2) The input and standard slips a bit during quieter football times.

3) No real input from non-Rangers fans and neutrals. Surprising one this maybe, but I would encourage non Rangers genuine football fans to come on to add to the general  debate, whilst of course keeping the ones who care more about dissing Rangers out.

So generally its a big :tu: from me.

Can you believe it - I was banned from ff for posting that DM doesn't do walking away.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It's pretty poor these days. Not as bad as some other places but nothing close to how active FF is.

Place needs to be advertised more on social media to get new posters in. There must only be about 15 to 20 regular posters on here now and that's it.

Whos in charge of shit around here?

I agree, debate and discussion isn't encouraged here though.

Every new poster gets the same treatment. (taiglyf)

anybody that doesn't hate the board, the manager and the team again is automatically a taig and is shot down in flames. 

So you end up with a forum for the old guard that are all a big clique that are responsible for derailing every thread to the same topic of discussion. 

I used to spend all day refreshing on my phone having a laugh with most people on here but it's changed.

Only check every couple of days or match days for a stream. 

everything people say on here about FF is the same as here apart from people don't get banned ?

12 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Thats the way they roll in here all up each others arse dont you know they are the biggest Rangers fans in the world number one fans to be precise

No punctuation makes it look like you have had a kafflick education.