Forum activity.

.Williamson.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go on here and read a lot but I not post very much. I only post sometime but I don't post so much because don't think people care much for my opinion anyway and is not important. I do like to visit here to read and get some news. 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You can do better mate. The likes of Frank Harrison would have been a better poster to base yourself on.

Im just getting used to the site cant believe what ive been missing out on just being a tbh didnt even know that name was taken till i joined :duh:

Just now, denya said:

I go on here and read a lot but I not post very much. I only post sometime but I don't post so much because don't think people care much for my opinion anyway and is not important. I do like to visit here to read and get some news. 

Surely you're African or something 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Your post reads like an African speaking English 

Thats because it is not my first language. I try my best when writing. Maybe if you write in my language you will sound like Chinese man speaking Spanish. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I quite like the way it is just now to be honest. Think there's too many on FF. I used it for a while and couldn't keep up with alot of the threads. 

They’re just a bunch of pansies on FF, I stopped going on there cause I ran out of emails to create accounts with tbh.

On a more serious note, a lot of discussions, topics and subjects have been covered over the years.

However, the current old Rangers pics thread is absolutely brilliant. 

On the down side its the myriad of meltdown threads after a bad result that does my noggin in and i avoid the forum on those days