Forum activity.

.Williamson.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, denya said:

I go on here and read a lot but I not post very much. I only post sometime but I don't post so much because don't think people care much for my opinion anyway and is not important. I do like to visit here to read and get some news. 

You should post more.

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

This forum is 100% better than FF. I always find FF to be full of boring fuckers with zero sense of humour. 

Even just the layout of this forum and how you actually get notifications for posts on threads you’re watching, FF is just aids

46 minutes ago, denya said:

I go on here and read a lot but I not post very much. I only post sometime but I don't post so much because don't think people care much for my opinion anyway and is not important. I do like to visit here to read and get some news. 

I have read many of your posts mate and I am sure many others do the same, and think it is great you joined our forum from a different part of the world. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I think the jury is still out on the manager (and the team for that matter) but I feel a lot of the problem just now is there isn't really anybody in the team we can identify with. Ok it can't always be full of John Greigs and Bobby Shearers but there does need to be some degree of affinity between what's on the pitch and what's in the stands for it to work

I haven't read the rest of the thread up to this point but I wouldn't disagree, but I fear that we won't have any players we can identify with like Greig or any of the old favourites, John Brown etc.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

You should post more.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

@denya is a decent poster lads.

Few other suspect cunts on this thread though.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have read many of your posts mate and I am sure many others do the same, and think it is great you joined our forum from a different part of the world. :thumbup:

Thank you, I appreciate it. I dont see all Rangers games because of time difference and working but I try and see as many on internet as I can. I will write my opinion of games more often from now when I can.

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It's pretty poor these days. Not as bad as some other places but nothing close to how active FF is.

Place needs to be advertised more on social media to get new posters in. There must only be about 15 to 20 regular posters on here now and that's it.

Whos in charge of shit around here?

Needs a facebook page