Forum activity.

.Williamson.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

As funny as it is, we probably scare most of the new posters away :lol:

I'm a new regular poster. I've always been reading without posting but I've started posting more frequently these days. I've saw a few new guys get roasted just because they're new. Maybe it puts them off a little. I've also noticed it's the same guys in every thread and the same guys liking each others comments. The end of the day though we're all bears and all want what's best for Rangers. For any new guys who don't post much or just read like I used to, get logged in and get your opinions out there. You get some decent lads on here and some strange opinions but that's what it's all about.

5 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

I'm a new regular poster. I've always been reading without posting but I've started posting more frequently these days. I've saw a few new guys get roasted just because they're new. Maybe it puts them off a little. I've also noticed it's the same guys in every thread and the same guys liking each others comments. The end of the day though we're all bears and all want what's best for Rangers. For any new guys who don't post much or just read like I used to, get logged in and get your opinions out there. You get some decent lads on here and some strange opinions but that's what it's all about.

That's just forum dynamics. People who are more politically driven will spend more time in the politics section, if they post left/right wing views then other similar leaning posters will mostly agree and 'like' comments. It will be the same structure in the off topic and bears den, people get other people's patter, or some posters will agree with other types of footballing philosophy.Ā 

It's not a bad thing tbh, just a natural course most forums in the world probably take.Ā 

Ā 

39 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

Why were you watching guys get roasted ya freak

17 hours ago, Grundy said:

I haven't read the rest of the thread up to this point but I wouldn't disagree, but I fear that we won't have any players we can identify with like Greig or any of the old favourites, John Brown etc.

Perhaps it will just take time and of course success when you can win together makes a big differenceĀ 

This cunt is dragging my name through the mud here.Ā 

I don't post as much as I did when I signed up due to time but I agree with most of the people on here and I've met a couple of them as well, so it's good in that sense.Ā 

My first memory of this place was one of my first posts when I called Ashley, Cashley and got roasted for itĀ :lol: I survived the tarrier initiation test.Ā 

22 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I realise that but they need to man up. Surely people can't all be that soft that they can't cope with an online community telling them to fuck off every now and then? :lol:Ā 

Im making this after making an account on FF yesterday and seeing how active all of their threads are. The entire 1st page of threads in their "bears pit" are all as active as only a minute or two ago. I got banned this morning for disagreeing with people.Ā 

We could always allow tarriers to join, then we'll be just like FF

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

See what happens when i go on holiday for 2 weeks....Ffs..topicsĀ about utter gayness and poofery.

You might want to get yourself over to the OT, there's a paranoid schizophrenic on the loose threatening court action and police action against everybody.

In 2012, on his Scots Law blog,Ā Paul McConville, was attacking Rangers mercilessly online.

In one of many battles with him, he slagged Rangersmedia. I defended RM vigorously, referring to it a great site.

RM, however, has gone considerably downhill since those days.

The generally high quality of content and wit by a large core of contributors in the past has now been replaced, for the most part, by a small core group who, perhaps, for lack of pussy, spend their time in the infinite boredom of fishing and bullshit rather than onĀ worthwhile topics and discussion.

Ā 

27 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

The generally high quality of content and wit by a large core of contributors in the past has now been replaced, for the most part, by a small core group who, perhaps, for lack of pussy, spend their time in the infinite boredom of fishing and bullshit rather than onĀ worthwhile topics and discussion.

Ā 

Brilliant:lol:

Ā 

8 hours ago, rangerslion said:

I've saw a few new guys get roasted just because they're new. Maybe it puts them off a little. I've also noticed it's the same guys in every thread and the same guys liking each others comments.

Good post and very true.

It's like they are cockĀ slapping each other, then complain why no one wants to post.

I think we all know the ones who I'm talking about.