Andy Goram

Loyaleastend

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Watched a lot of his talks at various supporters clubs recently on youtube, the guy is fucking nuts, seems to love the club , and for that I salute him!

Can you post some of the said talks mate for us auld yins who don't know how to find such things

Battle of Britain brings back some great memories.  We were given no chance.  Leeds were no mugs and Goram was more than up to the task.  Eric Cantona must have been left wondering about Andy  Amazing performance. On another note.. our second goal is one of the best counter attacking goals I have ever seen.  We covered 90 yards with 3-4 touches of the ball

30 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Battle of Britain brings back some great memories.  We were given no chance.  Leeds were no mugs and Goram was more than up to the task.  Eric Cantona must have been left wondering about Andy  Amazing performance. On another note.. our second goal is one of the best counter attacking goals I have ever seen.  We covered 90 yards with 3-4 touches of the ball

Happy days indeed.

The home game had a fantastic atmosphere despite Leeds scoring an early goal.

35 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Happy days indeed.

The home game had a fantastic atmosphere despite Leeds scoring an early goal.

Spot on... And we didn't get our heads down either.  Battled on and won.  They really thought they'd have it easy at Elland Road.  Footballing lesson. Counter attacking football at its absolute best :tu:

9 hours ago, delamonty said:

You took it for granted that the goalie would make 9 saves out of 10. One of the best nights of my life. Great memories.