Sign in to follow this  
Siwel

Pedros Presser

Interesting at the end where he says last time we played St Johnstone we trained at 10, they trained at 12 the day before and knew our first 11.... Basically saying one of our players leaked the 11 and gave them time to train tactically towards it

21 minutes ago, RossRFC1 said:

Interesting at the end where he says last time we played St Johnstone we trained at 10, they trained at 12 the day before and knew our first 11.... Basically saying one of our players leaked the 11 and gave them time to train tactically towards it

If it is who most people think it is then thats fucking terrible. 

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Doesn't take a genius to work out who,MOH 

Just because a man enjoys some smoked haddock on a Friday doesn't mean.................aye your probably right. 

5 minutes ago, markem said:

Just because a man enjoys some smoked haddock on a Friday doesn't mean.................aye your probably right. 

Probably been moaning to his ex team mates he wasn't in the side 

1 hour ago, RossRFC1 said:

How does Pedro know that? Do we have a St J player leaking to us?

44 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Might be wrong but is he not contradicting himself here, I'm sure earlier in the season Pedro himself told the media his starting 11 two days before the match and when it was put to him that the opposition could gain an advantage from knowing the starting 11 he said it makes no difference :confused:

That’s what went through my head too. I honestly think Pedro is mentally unstable and thinks passionately In the moment 

47 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Might be wrong but is he not contradicting himself here, I'm sure earlier in the season Pedro himself told the media his starting 11 two days before the match and when it was put to him that the opposition could gain an advantage from knowing the starting 11 he said it makes no difference :confused:

Wasn’t that last season? 

Last season he was putting out a bunch of kids and experimenting with the team. One of the reasons I dislike Pedro is that last season he didn’t give a fuck about results. Felt like he was sending a message to MWs players that they were finished at the expense of our results. Setting them up to fail  

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Wasn’t that last season? 

Last season he was putting out a bunch of kids and experimenting with the team. One of the reasons I dislike Pedro is that last season he didn’t give a fuck about results. Felt like he was sending a message to MWs players that they were finished at the expense of our results. Setting them up to fail  

Last season vs Kilmarnock away was one of his first lot of games or quite soon into his reign I’m sure - there wasn’t a bunch of kids playing in that match 

43 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

That fucking woman reporter needs booted

Disrespectful ,useless, nasty, horrable arsehole

That's why I noticed from it. Trying to twist his words to say he was being disrespectful to St Johnston? Wtf man, i would've have booted her out. 

hen the guy just asks him about international football. Switzerland, England, Portugal, Spain wtf?? Guess he was trying to get him to slag Gordon Strachan or something, bit was just really bad at it. 

The last minute of that full 11 were the questions that were relevant to Friday.  

Should do another interview, but with journalists that want to actually talk about Football & Rangers only. 

I attended the Rangers Charity Foundation  Q&A last night with Pedro , very likeable genuine guy with a fair bit of a rocket mixed in haha very enjoyable night though 👍🏻👌🏻 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye but that doesn't suit the victim narrative mate. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That’s what went through my head too. I honestly think Pedro is mentally unstable and thinks passionately In the moment 

He's drowning and desperate, he's not mentally unstable, just pissing against the wind, completely out of his depth. We all know how this pans out, he probably does too but is hanging on for dear life and as such is making an arse of statements etc. 

26 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He's drowning and desperate, he's not mentally unstable, just pissing against the wind, completely out of his depth. We all know how this pans out, he probably does too but is hanging on for dear life and as such is making an arse of statements etc. 

Desperate is probably a better term than unstable come to think of it. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The hatred for Pedro in here is off the scale. 

So's the pish he spouts weekly ... off the scale.