Nacho Novo

Ozblue

First of all I apologise in advance if this topic has been raised in the past few weeks, but when watching the game against Hamilton around 5.30 am Saturday Australian time I had a very large stroke- brain haemorrhage that eventually (I watched the full game before going to hospital) ) landed me in the hospital neurosurgical department with severe loss of vision; therefor I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment  regarding what's happening at Ibrox and Auchenhowie  etc.

Now to my query....Just before this happened I thought I had seen a picture of Nacho Novo at one of our training sessions; then a few minutes ago I seen the Willie Vass pics of our latest training session and sure enough, there is Novo with Pedro Caihinha. Has Novo been given a job on our backroom staff, or is it something else altogether?...I don't really don't understand why Novo should be on the training field unless he is perhaps picking up pointers for a coaching badge.

It is very difficult to type words properly at the moment  (deleting wrong letters/words) so I will thank in advance all posters who reply to my query.

Ozblue. :rangers::pipe:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Fuck sake mate . Are you ok?  Seriously?

I have now read your entire post.... so still not sure... :-)

Yes mate! my doctor has told me today that I'm a very lucky man to have survived it because he said it was huge.....I'm not feeling the best but I will survive :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Yes mate! my doctor has told me today that I'm a very lucky man to have survived it because he said it was huge.....I'm not feeling the best but I will survive :thumbsup:

Supporting The Rangers can be bad for you health mate.  Take care!!!!!  WATP

Just now, delamonty said:

Supporting The Rangers can be bad for you health mate.  Take care!!!!!  WATP

Well mate! I've been doing it since 1953 so I guess it had to catch up with me sometime :pipe: I'll be watching on Saturday morning against St.Johnstone :rangers:

Just now, thebooler said:

Good stuff.

I'm mostly still in wheelchair, but I can lift a pint and get a hard oan, so all's good. ?

Nothing like having a good shag in a wheelchair while the burd holds yer pint  :thumbsup::guiness:

4 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Thanks mate.

Just relax and watch the cricket, don't ask me which match, but have a look out for this flag.

My brother messaged me from Sydney saying he had met a Bear in the gym and became pals, the Bear is from Bristol and wanted to show me his flag, said he was taking it to the cricket.

IMG-20171005-WA0000.jpg

Just now, plumbGER said:

Just relax and watch the cricket, don't ask me which match, but have a look out for this flag.

My brother messaged me from Sydney saying he had met a Bear in the gym and became pals, the Bear is from Bristol and wanted to show me his flag, said he was taking it to the cricket.

IMG-20171005-WA0000.jpg

Belter.