Ozblue

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Just relax and watch the cricket, don't ask me which match, but have a look out for this flag.

My brother messaged me from Sydney saying he had met a Bear in the gym and became pals, the Bear is from Bristol and wanted to show me his flag, said he was taking it to the cricket.

IMG-20171005-WA0000.jpg

I'll keep my eye (my good one) out for that,mate....be hard to miss. :thumbsup:

Just now, Ozblue said:

I'll keep my eye (my good one) out for that,mate....be hard to miss. :thumbsup:

Well at least you have retained a sense of humour towards things mate, my dad had a stroke not long ago and lost sight in 1 eye so i know kinda what you are going through.

32 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I think that was the start of mine, mate.

God speed to you and yours mate.shocked to hear of your turn.i know it's thousands of miles away., but if you need anything sent from ibrox  or anywhere just let me know.

No Surrender 

Rab 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well at least you have retained a sense of humour towards things mate, my dad had a stroke not long ago and lost sight in 1 eye so i know kinda what you are going through.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Don't think I'll ever lose my sense of humour plumbGER....I was actually going away on my annual V8 racing car week, so I obviously had to can it...I was asked the reason why I didn't go; and I said I had done a head gasket :lol: It's not ideal losing your sight, but you have to get on with it....I'm hopeful mine will return in the future.

9 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Good on you Oz and Booler too. You don't need the illness when your team are complicating it further.

Hope you both have a full recovery.

WATP

You are spot on with that, mate.....No surrender.

10 hours ago, rab wilson said:

God speed to you and yours mate.shocked to hear of your turn.i know it's thousands of miles away., but if you need anything sent from ibrox  or anywhere just let me know.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Thanks Rab, you're a true Rangers man....No Surrender in this house, mate!:thumbsup::rangers:

28 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just relax and watch the cricket, don't ask me which match, but have a look out for this flag.

My brother messaged me from Sydney saying he had met a Bear in the gym and became pals, the Bear is from Bristol and wanted to show me his flag, said he was taking it to the cricket.

IMG-20171005-WA0000.jpg

Cracking flag mate :tu:

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

He’s been helping with our youths mate on a part time basis and I always welcome at first team training .

gregory Vignal is also with us this week as part of his pro licence.

wish you a speedy recovery mate and hope you’re feeling better

Thanks for the info, Kaiser as it clears things up for me.

32 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Good stuff.

I'm mostly still in wheelchair, but I can lift a pint and get a hard oan, so all's good. ?

Belter mate.... and true! The Rangers, a pint and a hard oan -- is there anything else we need in life?   lol