• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Fuck sake Oz, hope your ok mate.

Thanks young fella; my vision is a bit skew whiff at the moment but I could still put the nut on a sheepie supporter if required :aberdeen::headwall: Take care Deccy.

10 hours ago, minstral said:

Hope you are feeling better QZ, and take care and hope everything goes well for you.

Thanks minstral old pal. I was just thinking about you the other day...us old fuckers ain't getting any younger,so take things easy:pipe:

10 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

You fully recovered yet mate?

Unfortunately I have not MBL and there is a big possibility that I will have permanent  vision loss. I've got a big fight on my hands but I'm feeling comfortable in overcoming that handicap through time.:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, DW1872 said:

I don't know whether you're a legend or totally daft! I'm gonna say legend though.

Hope you have a speedy recovery, all the best.

??????

Thanks for the vote of confidence,mate :thumbsup: although my doctors and wife would strongly disagree with you :lol: Thanks for the well wishes.

10 hours ago, roboscot said:

Fuck me with a dead dingoes donga Freddy. 

Get well soon old mate ????

That's exactly what I said the other night when that Syrian cunt hit the post in the last minute against Australia,Rob :nailbiting:She'll be right mate....This old cunt ain't ready to kick the bucket just yet. Hope you and the family are going well,old mate.

11 hours ago, delparlane said:

Gutted sorry to hear it, Oz - hope your recovery goes well and they get you back to your old self again soon. Stay positive & strong m8.

Thanks Del....it will be a battle but I'll do my best.

9 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Sorry to hear that Oz, best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. It will take more that that to keep an Airdrie man down.

You are spot on hp:thumbsup: Thanks mate!...Might be a while before I get a pint at the 166 but I'll get there. :guiness:

8 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Get well soon Oz fuck sake.

That's the aim of the game, S-E-L....I'll be confident if this goes to extra time, but i'm going to be struggling on a penalty shoot out :nailbiting: cannae see the fucking goal posts :facepalm::lol:

8 hours ago, the sliver fox said:

All the best with the recovery Oz.

As for the loss of vision, I'm no doctor but have you tried opening both eyes at the same time? 

Thanks mate....Actually, my Ophthalmologist asked me if there were times both eyes gave the same vision? I said, "Aye! when I fucking shut them :thuglife:

7 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

This is the staunchest post ever, all the rest are just wannabe try hards, fuck me man, I hope you're well and wish you a speedy recovery.

I don't know about that,mate, but if your brain is going to explode you know the Rangers blood in your veins is good enough to get you to the end of the match...then you can go to hospital. I remember in 2010 when I had an approximate 7-9 hour cancer operation to save my life...The very first words I spoke to the nurse when I woke up  was..." How did we go against Kilmarnock?" :unsure: She didn't have a fucking clue what I was on about :lol:

4 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Mate for fuck sake I hope you are ok.ive been hell bent on your posts since I joined and if I could afford the plane Doon there I would be there.guess I'm just saying that I'm with you brother., even though it's only in spirit.just relax pal.im truly gutted.is at times like this that you  realise the world is too big to bring round a flask of tea and a full Scottish breakfast. Take care mate.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Ya rotten big cunt Rab....I'd kill my Granny for a full Scottish breakfast :lol: You'r a fucking Champion,mate, so thanks for cheering me up.:thumbsup: