Nacho Novo

Ozblue

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Anything so he doesn't have to come.here and buy me a drink the old shite :lol:

Ah Davy boy...You didn't let me down ya daft jobby :thumbsup:I would have been disappointed if you had said anything else. No surrender my good mate.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Can't keep a good Bear down for long Oz mate ..... I hope you get better soon and back to shouting at the telly when The Rangers are playing and getting the neighbours all pissed off again ...... :cheers:

Seriously though .... glad you survived your ordeal and are on the mend.

:UK:

Thanks Bobby...Tomorrow morning (Saturday in Oz) I'll be in front of that telly at 4.30am ready to see the 'Gers take on St. Johnstone exactly as I was 2 weeks ago. I don't want it to be Deja Vu, so I better try and calm down if things aren't going our way...I'm sure the neighbours will be praying I'm a bit less vocal now....They're going to be fucking disappointed though :UK:

2 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Geez Oz I noticed you had been a bit quiet recently.

As so many on here have said watching Rangers these day's should carry a health warning like the fags.

Hope you are feeling well enough to watch against St Johnstone. Take care pal.

Hi bluenose. I haven't see you much on here either, although I agree I've not posted much lately...I agree with the health warning though. I'll but up before the chooks shit to watch the game in the morning.mate...no worries. You take care also mate.

13 hours ago, jintybear said:

What else do you need?!!

Jinty...You have left yourself wide open  (metaphorically speaking) to some very suggestive answers to your comment :rofl: such as :pics: or even :sex:....You know who the usual suspect are on here.:pipe:

4 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Ah Davy boy...You didn't let me down ya daft jobby :thumbsup:I would have been disappointed if you had said anything else. No surrender my good mate.

Hope you're well Freddy. If the vision goes and you make it over for a game I'll commentate for you. Although I don't know who's vision will be worse :lol:

Youve had some time of it. Keep fighting mate 

4 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I don't know about that,mate, but if your brain is going to explode you know the Rangers blood in your veins is good enough to get you to the end of the match...then you can go to hospital. I remember in 2010 when I had an approximate 7-9 hour cancer operation to save my life...The very first words I spoke to the nurse when I woke up  was..." How did we go against Kilmarnock?" :unsure: She didn't have a fucking clue what I was on about :lol:

Dumb bitch:duh: keep the posts rollin mate you talk sense.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Dumb bitch:duh: keep the posts rollin mate you talk sense.

Thanks mate! much appreciated.:pipe: but to be fair. I don't think there are too many Nurses in Australian hospitals who would even know where Kilmarnock is, never mind know the result of a football match being played there. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Thanks mate! much appreciated.:pipe: but to be fair. I don't think there are too many Nurses in Australian hospitals who would even know where Kilmarnock is, never mind know the result of a football match being played there. :lol:

I bet they are easy on the eye though, your 20/20 will soon return watching them bending over.

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Unfortunately I have not MBL and there is a big possibility that I will have permanent  vision loss. I've got a big fight on my hands but I'm feeling comfortable in overcoming that handicap through time.:thumbsup:

Best of luck with it mate.

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

I think they would know ,its only 85 miles from PERTH :mutley:

2 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

I think they would know ,its only 85 miles from PERTH :mutley:

If fucking only,mate....In fact the hospital I was in is only 4.5 hours away from Perth.....In a fucking Airbus A380-800 jet. :lol:

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

Jinty...You have left yourself wide open  (metaphorically speaking) to some very suggestive answers to your comment :rofl: such as :pics: or even :sex:....You know who the usual suspect are on here.:pipe:

Nah they know I'm nearly a pensioner so I'm safe! :lol:

I hope you're doing much better now Oz

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

If fucking only,mate....In fact the hospital I was in is only 4.5 hours away from Perth.....In a fucking Airbus A380-800 jet. :lol:

ha fs doesnt look that big on the map lol dont know ye mate new member n all that ,hope ye make a full recovery :cheers:

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Nah they know I'm nearly a pensioner so I'm safe! :lol:

I hope you're doing much better now Oz

Some of these fuckers in here would shag anything with legs on it, dead or alive,Jinty....Being a pensioner won't save you :rofl:

My condition changes hour by hour Jinty, so it's much too early to say how it will go, but thanks for your support.:pipe:

5 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

ha fs doesnt look that big on the map lol dont know ye mate new member n all that ,hope ye make a full recovery :cheers:

Oh it's fucking big alright...From my place to Perth is approximately 2,145 miles = 3,400 kilometres + getting to the airports.

Don't matter if you know me or not,mate...Thanks for the well wishes. :cheers:

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

That's the aim of the game, S-E-L....I'll be confident if this goes to extra time, but i'm going to be struggling on a penalty shoot out :nailbiting: cannae see the fucking goal posts :facepalm::lol:

You'll be fine big man just focus on your health for a while then once your better you'll get back to dear old Ibrox watching us again.

No Surrender.