Strachan

Virtuoso

So what are the criteria for the next Scottish manager ?

Ideally, I think a non Scotsman who has a good knowledge of our game, an experienced player who played at the top both domestically and internationally. Someone with personality. And someone who is available immediately.

Guess it's either Paul Gascoigne or Andy Goram then........

21 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

They should go for Big Sam. They will go for Moyes.

I hope Big Sam isn't approached as if Pedro isn't given time then he's who I'd rather see take charge afore McInnes. Plus Sam might actually get Scotland to a tournament, and I enjoy noising up the Scotland fans at work. 

1 minute ago, Aubie92 said:

I hope Big Sam isn't approached as if Pedro isn't given time then he's who I'd rather see take charge afore McInnes. Plus Sam might actually get Scotland to a tournament, and I enjoy noising up the Scotland fans at work. 

I'd love Big Sam with us and you just know there is no chance the fannies at the SFA would take him.  The fact he's english would knock the tartan army mad. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gordon Strachan has made a mockery of his comments on Scotland's genetics being to blame for poor performances with his FIFA Best Player award selections.

The former Scotland boss said the reason our nation couldn't reach major tournaments was because we weren't big enough.

But of the three players he voted for in the FIFA award, the tallest was Luka Modric at just 5 ft 9.

:lol: