AM1872

McCoist New Scotland Manager?

12 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Really? Never knew any of that tbf.

Yeah. I assumed it was quite well known.

I think his stock is very much down now and he's not the best Manager around but I quite like him. He's a bit old fashioned and very proper in a Walter Smith / Alex McLeish way.

3 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

😂😂😂😂😂 you must hate Scotland more than the terriers 

Two cheeks of the same arse surely?

As an old fashioned once upon a time Scotland supporter who attended the odd game, I hope none of the names suggested so far get the job, they really are pish.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Probably cause he grew up a Rangers fan, his Dad used to scout for us, and his Mum is from Ulster :lol: 

His brother played for the Sandbank supporters team, think it’s Kenny? 

He'll bring his wee pal Lenny in as his No.2, maybe wee Barry too just to keep the Tarrier love-in going. 

Hope he is ,more misery heaped on the tartan arseholes 

MacKay, a stick on ever since he was appointed as the fake DoF. The SFA will put him 'temporary' charge, but he has been lined ever since the start of the campaign - SFA knew Strachan was off at the end of the WC. The DoF, was a role occupied by Levein when he was national coach. So there is no reason to believe it won't be the case with MacKay. Not very imaginative, but what do you expect from the SFA? Here's to another 20 years of mediocrity.

48 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

His brother played for the Sandbank supporters team, think it’s Kenny? 

Everyday is a school day!

It will be Malky Mackay...

Just need to keep him away from blacks, Jews and Chinese, foreigners in general, international manager - what could possibly go wrong? and will there be enough dog to go around?

7 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

He certainly had the look of a taig in his younger days. :lol:

IMG_0843.JPG

F74D97F5-46DA-483D-BBE9-A420AC09C161.jpeg

I really don't understand this hatred of McCoist on here. Yes  he was a poor manager but John Greig was also one of the worst managers in our history and you don't see the older generation holding him in the same contempt. You might say he took money from the club that he didn't deserve but then there are tens of players and staff that have taken more yet not contributed an ounce of what McCoist has contributed to our history. Let's support our own and the man has done much more for Rangers than any of us will ever do.

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I really don't understand this hatred of McCoist on here. Yes  he was a poor manager but John Greig was also one of the worst managers in our history and you don't see the older generation holding him in the same contempt. You might say he took money from the club that he didn't deserve but then there are tens of players and staff that have taken more yet not contributed an ounce of what McCoist has contributed to our history. Let's support our own and the man has done much more for Rangers than any of us will ever do.

gallant attempt from the Royston tim