Boab Malcream

Bronzy

What really is the point in this article ? Is it to somehow ridicule an ex gers player for doing a job?.... to point out he's a doing a job that may be regarded as not glamorous as being let's say an overpaid player on an ebt etc etc... the guys making an honest living doing an honest job for family as far as I see maybe the taigs in the mhedia should do an article on how after chucking fitba their hero Jimmy Johnstone let down his family and drank himself into a piss stain.... or how the greatest ever manager ....you know the peado harbourer got a job working on the celtic pools since he wasn't respected enuff to be given a board position by the tarriers at the time (maybe never went to the right school) to qualify for the position. ....... fuck the mhedia fuck the Sun and  "FTP" to quote big Bob himself.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

One of the best passers I've seen for us.

His passing was massively underrated. Feel he could have done so much more with his career to be honest.

He wasn't good enough overall to stay at us at the time and was correctly let go, but I think if he looks back he easily could have had a decent career in the spl/English championship/league 1... instead his career was pretty much done by the time he was 25.

A waste, but a good Rangers man and nothing wrong with him doing that job to make a living. I think its diabolical that a newspaper thinks its appropriate to write a dumb article basically trying to take the piss about a man making a living. 

21 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That passes for journalism now? 

An ex football player helping his sick family member out and actually working for a living?

Really? 

Journalism or what passes for a once fine art is now no more than links to rehashed articles on social media, however, I can state, without fear of contradiction the standards at the Sun have never dropped.  :whistle:

Didn't expect anything less from a wee cow reporter anyway. The point of this story is a thinly veiled dig at an ex Rangers player and making it out as if he is a down and out who has lost everything and has had to return to a normal job. Disgraceful attempt to make fun out of a guy doing a job and getting on. 

21 minutes ago, wully said:

Mentioned before he worked on the van at my bit with his uncle Wullie when I was a wean.

@LaudrupsPatrickBoots probably tipped the press off because he mentioned he was back doing it in the East End :lol:

I'm a lot of things wully but I'm no a grass :lol:

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Didn't expect anything less from a wee cow reporter anyway. The point of this story is a thinly veiled dig at an ex Rangers player and making it out as if he is a down and out who has lost everything and has had to return to a normal job. Disgraceful attempt to make fun out of a guy doing a job and getting on. 

Exactly my thoughts. Went out to take pictures of him in an ice cream van then one at the door leaving for work. What exactly does the story prove. Nothing but the reporter in a sly way is trying to put him down.

Getting on with his live and helping someone out so what's the funking problem. If they are that keen on reporting I'm sure there is a lot more over the East End that would be better reporting and more interesting than this.