Boab Malcream

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

What really is the point in this article ? Is it to somehow ridicule an ex gers player for doing a job?.... to point out he's a doing a job that may be regarded as not glamorous as being let's say an overpaid player on an ebt etc etc... the guys making an honest living doing an honest job for family as far as I see maybe the taigs in the mhedia should do an article on how after chucking fitba their hero Jimmy Johnstone let down his family and drank himself into a piss stain.... or how the greatest ever manager ....you know the peado harbourer got a job working on the celtic pools since he wasn't respected enuff to be given a board position by the tarriers at the time (maybe never went to the right school) to qualify for the position. ....... fuck the mhedia fuck the Sun andĀ Ā "FTP" to quote big Bob himself.....

The taigs go mental when you mention the pools thing cause they know its true.

GoodĀ Ā bear who I metĀ at the Hilton as I was waiting for the car to get married. Ā He was there with his agent as he was leaving Rangers, my wee mate Joe knows his old man well as they went to school together.

Not the best but gave it his all every time he pulled that blue jersey over his shoulders. Ā 

When he dies they will have Bob Malcom FTP inscribed on his graveĀ :bow:

19 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

A former professional footballer making a living for himself? What a riddy.Ā 

Embarrassing and pointless article from an embarrassing and pointless newspaper.Ā 

Exactly . What was the point to this story .Ā