Ballarat RSC?

feda16

1 hour ago, feda16 said:

The rangerspedia links to RSCs around the world is gone, is anyone aware of a Ballarat, Australia club or any bears here from Ballarat? Recently moved in last 2 months and hate missing games!!

There are 2 Melbourne RSCs, one in the City, the other is based out east in Frankston but none in Ballarat.

Recommend getting Rangers TV mate. It's the best way to watch if you cant get to a club and you will see every game live.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

And more to the point... what the hell are you doing in Ballarat :lol: 

I ask myself this everyday!! Yeah I've seen the two in Melbourne but fecking miles away! A Ballarat RSC may yet be born....

4 minutes ago, feda16 said:

I ask myself this everyday!! Yeah I've seen the two in Melbourne but fecking miles away! A Ballarat RSC may yet be born....

If we are away live on a Friday night it would be feasible to go to Melbourne on the Saturday morning for it.

Also if its a lunch time Saturday you could make it home as last train leaves at 00.16 and there is a nightbus: https://www.vline.com.au/getattachment/1fefdccd-25e5-48f8-a58d-b5c042baf67d/Ballarat-Timetable

Driven through Ballarat once, can't really say I remember much of it :lol: