Hamilton Accies

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

They weren't in the premier when it went tits up, were they? They wouldn't have voted against us then. If not I can't say I wish them any ill will. If they were, fuck them.

Think they were. Was it not Ross County who came up the year we went down?

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

They weren't in the premier when it went tits up, were they? They wouldn't have voted against us then. If not I can't say I wish them any ill will. If they were, fuck them.

No they weren't. They went up at the expense of Hibs when we won the 2nd division. IIRC they lost the first leg heavily then Hibs hibsed it in the return leg at New Douglas Park. I know people who work there who could potentially lose their job and they are also my local team so hope everything is okay. They regularly give free tickets to my kids school as well.

What about the face painters??? I'm sure the SFA, media and local part time financial experts from the east end will be as sympathetic to them as they were to us when we were raped by a fraudster!! Personally, I hope they go tits up and Sainsbury's turn the ground into a megastore.