Hamilton Accies

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Was raging I didn't go -2 mate a was hovering. Done the same with a 12/1 horse yesterday that I would usually back due to connections and jumped off it, sods law it stoated! 

Fuck me I couldnae clap a winner the now as for fucking coupons?

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Av forgot what wummin you are again am gettin myra hyndly but a know it's no her anyway what's up why you awake does your glasses still work in the dark

I'm getting Myra right up the arse

S0yfjQi.gif

Hamilton do a heck of a lot of work for Recovery services..providing facilities for AA NA and GA..really don't deserve the abuse nor the fraud that has befallen them..think a few on here are confused to how different what happened to us compares to what they have been duped with...

Was watching tv  the other week and there was the exact same scam being shown. They have all your bank transactions as they get malware onto your computer so they can see everything. Once they see you have loads of cash in the bank due to you using online banking they then pounce. 

They phone you up using an app that shows your bank phone number then they tell you to check the phone number matches your banks one. They then go through all your latest transactions.

Then they tell you your money is at risk, they have already set up another bank account in your name and tell you to transfer all your money into it.