Butcher

Dave6611

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Equally so was when Pena was given offside with Candias  bearing down on goal his interpretation of that was also baffling.

He either:

Does it as some sort of masked bluff because he played for and captained us, not to seem biased.

Has no feelings for the club.

Doesn't know his job.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He tries far too hard to show that he's not bias towards us when in reality it actually makes him look like a thick, bitter old cunt. Disgrace of an ex captain.

Since Suttons became more popular as a pundit he's definitely reeled it in when it comes to us, deep down though he's still the hateful prick he's always been.

BT pundits :megaanguish:

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He was slagging Pena about 10 seconds in for bullying someone and then striking it over the bar.

Delighted the big man rammed it right down the fucking old cunts throat.

Yip.  I'm delighted Pena got his goals last night.  Still frustrated with his control at times but Butcher mocking the guy seconds in wasn't surprising.  And it was mocking, nothing less.  He's the same with the manager.  

12 hours ago, saltire266 said:

Why don't all the people here that subscribe to BT send them an email and tell them if they don't change the panel for the gers game you will be cancelling the subscription. Easy as fuck guys. I hate the cunts and would never give them the money

Avoid it altogether by,getting a login for RTV,download the Opera browser,it has a VPN,buy the match and there you have it a hate free commentary, only drawback,no Sutton Butcher or Craigen to slag post match.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He either:

Does it as some sort of masked bluff because he played for and captained us, not to seem biased.

Has no feelings for the club.

Doesn't know his job.

(4) He's an prick. 

Honestly can't stand the whining cunt. The worst commentator ever in my book. I do not know what is worse, his ridiculous views on the game or his cringey attempts at comedy.  He makes my skin crawl, I'd remove his name from our history where possible. 

51 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Avoid it altogether by,getting a login for RTV,download the Opera browser,it has a VPN,buy the match and there you have it a hate free commentary, only drawback,no Sutton Butcher or Craigen to slag post match.

That's what I do easy as

The man has always been a useless pundit and a complete cunt towards Rangers.  Even his fellow commentators are seeming embarrassed by the absolute shite he talks during the game; there's invariably an awkward three second silence after one of his bilious comments before the other two (neither a friend of Rangers) ignore his crap and move on to something else. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I honestly think he feels the club have done a number on him in some way. Maybe we have.

The snide jibes and deliberately poor analysis of what's happening are just too regular and too excessive to be him simply poor at his job.

maybe snubbed for the job at ibrox seem to remember him been linked at some time or another.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe. It's just too hostile for it to be just him being shit as a presenter.

But that's the thing he was always welcomed back to Ibrox cheered, even accused of laying down to Rangers by the Mhanks, Might be something behind the scenes. He is an awful commentator.

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Yip.  I'm delighted Pena got his goals last night.  Still frustrated with his control at times but Butcher mocking the guy seconds in wasn't surprising.  And it was mocking, nothing less.  He's the same with the manager.  

I think George Best once described that type of player as one who could trap the ball further than George could kick it. Let’s hope it really just is a settling in period to the speed of our game .

It’s been said before but for an ex-captain, and in such a momentous team in our history that is deserving of HoF status, his views on our club are a disgrace. Never have I heard an ex-captain talk about us the way he feels the need to slag us off at every opportunity, let alone a hall of famer. Being a legend of our club involves far more than just 2-3 seasons of playing. A prick of the highest order and I would support a review of those in our HOF if he is the standard. 

Fantastic captain at the time, yes. Legend?? Definitely not. 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

It’s been said before but for an ex-captain, and in such a momentous team in our history that is deserving of HoF status, his views on our club are a disgrace. Never have I heard an ex-captain talk about us the way he feels the need to slag us off at every opportunity, let alone a hall of famer. Being a legend of our club involves far more than just 2-3 seasons of playing. A prick of the highest order and I would support a review of those in our HOF if he is the standard. 

Fantastic captain at the time, yes. Legend?? Definitely not. 

Very very well put mate.