The Goals

Virtuoso

Butcher sounds like the bitter tarrier here rather than Mutton, who actually is very complimentary to us........ He is still a cunt though and always will be. Butcher however is the worst of the worst...... A traitorous and treacherous bastard. Get tae fuck Terry ya fanny spangle.

I forgot I had hit rewind to hear the fans singing about Sutton before the game started. Typed we are shite in the Bears Den match thread and posts before mine and after we’re just “yassssssss” “Pena!!!!!!!!” Lol

Fucking great surprise ?

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Butcher sounds like the bitter tarrier here rather than Mutton, who actually is very complimentary to us........ He is still a cunt though and always will be. Butcher however is the worst of the worst...... A traitorous and treacherous bastard. Get tae fuck Terry ya fanny spangle.

Dorrans had to be booked tonight because ...eh...two players needed to be booked?!! Wit the fuck was that? 

9 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Its also totally lazy stuff, any time Rangers do something good, its down to a defensive mistake, cause Butcher is the great defender. Lazy. The comment that its a surprise that Pena has scored a goal, somebody should take Butcher out and slap him for that predictable haltwitted reaction too. A commentator should have a wee bit more about them, maybe a vocabulary, and an opinion that is less predictable, less lazy, less bitter.

14 hours ago, A.T.G said:

I forgot I had hit rewind to hear the fans singing about Sutton before the game started. Typed we are shite in the Bears Den match thread and posts before mine and after we’re just “yassssssss” “Pena!!!!!!!!” Lol

Fucking great surprise ?

that was funny at the start, the BT guy telling Ally and the rest of them not to join in with the singing :lol: