Nemane

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think we are good enough to start 3-5-2 with  McCrorie coming at the back to make up the 3 and Declan taking windass place on the left.

This formation also gives us a chance to get Herrera and Morelos on the park at the same time.

Who would you have at RWB though, Candeias or Tavernier?

10 hours ago, pcbear said:

Agree, unless its a two season loan like they have/had with Roberts its a total waste, you forgot Hyndman/Toral but yes very true.

I forgot those two! To be fair to Hyndman, he was probably the best out of all those mentioned and at least played. But yep, for me, if you're putting these guys in front of our own youngsters you have to play them. I'm sure the likes of Attaki (to pull a name up at random) would profit more from the experience? 

10 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He’s got one year left on his contract so perhaps we are using this year to take a proper look at him before going in for him. Rather than Warburton’s punts on shitehawks like Dodoo and Crooks.

I'd be surprised if City did let him go. He goes back in January and I would expect them to extend his contract. I can't see him getting sufficient game time before then to let us see what he can do, and this just turning out to bo another wasted signing. 

On 10/14/2017 at 10:27, plumbGER said:

Never rated Windass and don't see what attributes he has at all.

People say he has the physical attributes? He absolutely does not, brushed off the ball easily and runs out of steam if he makes a decent run or 2 early in a match.

Shooting is terrible and he has absolutely no match awareness at all.

Hate to be too critical on a night we recorded a good victory but Windass is fucking hopeless.

Believe it or not,mate, but that fucking "performance" by Windass ended me back in hospital yesterday. Not even my loss of vision could hide the fact that he offers absolutely nothing to our team, apart from taking a throw-in. He couldn't hit a barn door with a bucket of Kangaroo shit; and as for the rest; his pitch geography, as Mark Warburton would say, is fucking abysmal.

If he is on the teamsheet next game,I'm turning off the telly and going back to bed.

29 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Believe it or not,mate, but that fucking "performance" by Windass ended me back in hospital yesterday. Not even my loss of vision could hide the fact that he offers absolutely nothing to our team, apart from taking a throw-in. He couldn't hit a barn door with a bucket of Kangaroo shit; and as for the rest; his pitch geography, as Mark Warburton would say, is fucking abysmal.

If he is on the teamsheet next game,I'm turning off the telly and going back to bed.

Mate, i kid you not, i was just thinking about you there because i am texting my brother the now out your way.

Was thinking to myself that you hadn't posted and was going to message you to see if you were ok.

Aye he was rotten, but a good result all the same.

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mate, i kid you not, i was just thinking about you there because i am texting my brother the now out your way.

Was thinking to myself that you hadn't posted and was going to message you to see if you were ok.

Aye he was rotten, but a good result all the same.

Yes mate, I agree the result was pleasing and there were a lot of good performances from players who certainly stepped up, but if Windass is our best option as a left sided midfield man then we have a fucking problem that needs fixing in the next transfer window. If Nemane is not better or even remotely as good as Windass, wht the fuck did Pedro bring him to Rangers? (or was it on the recommendation of our new DoF)

Two hours after the game finished I was back in that hospital with a brain ready to explode and I must be one of the few guys on the planet where my discharge papers state that the symptoms of my stroke was; "Watching football on TV, namely Rangers Versus Hamilton. :facepalm:

Just now, Ozblue said:

Yes mate, I agree the result was pleasing and there were a lot of good performances from players who certainly stepped up, but if Windass is our best option as a left sided midfield man then we have a fucking problem that needs fixing in the next transfer window. If Nemane is not better or even remotely as good as Windass, wht the fuck did Pedro bring him to Rangers? (or was it on the recommendation of our new DoF)

Two hours after the game finished I was back in that hospital with a brain ready to explode and I must be one of the few guys on the planet where my discharge papers state that the symptoms of my stroke was; "Watching football on TV, namely Rangers Versus Hamilton. :facepalm:

Hope you get better soon mate.

Woeful. He has pace that he doesn't use, gets pushed off the ball like a wee lassie, can't shoot, can't pass and has no awareness around the pitch at all, like he literally doesn't know anything about where he should be on the pitch. He doesn't have the mentality to play for this club and it showed when he shhed the fans after we scored against Aberdeen to make it 2-1 to them. Fucking embarrassing. 

He's had more chances than anyone in that team to prove something and he took it once with a 30 second run against Motherwell. He's been fucking awful since and won't improve, he's almost 24 ffs. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hope you get better soon mate.

Thanks mate....There is a fair chance I won't be posting for a while because starting from tomorrow it's "wall to wall" tests and examinations with Neurosurgeons, Ophthalmologists etc so all the best to you and the guys on RM. :cheers:,

17 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Thanks mate....There is a fair chance I won't be posting for a while because starting from tomorrow it's "wall to wall" tests and examinations with Neurosurgeons, Ophthalmologists etc so all the best to you and the guys on RM. :cheers:,

Hopefully everything works out and you get back to posting regularly, just take the advice offered and get better because when 55 comes it's going to zap a lot of us:lol:

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hopefully everything works out and you get back to posting regularly, just take the advice offered and get better because when 55 comes it's going to zap a lot of us:lol:

That one will be worth it,mate :UK::rangers::champagne:

43 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Take care big yin and ffs no rewatching games apart from the ones that make you feel better!

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Take care big yin and ffs no rewatching games apart from the ones that make you feel better!

Wouldn't really matter mate...Even if I didn't watch it live and watched it after I knew the result, useless slackers like Windass would make my blood boil.

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

Your spirit is strong, Oz, and in those moments when it's all getting to you a wee bit, remember, mate, the strength and power of the blue blood running in your veins which will get you through it all.

All the best!

1 minute ago, baxterboy said:

Your spirit strong, Oz, and in those moments when it's all getting to you a wee bit, remember, mate, the strength and power of the blue blood running in your veins which will get you through it all.

All the best!

Yea mate; I'll be fine no worries at all, as I will improve, but the subject of this thread is young Nemane and should he get a chance in that position as opposed to Windass who seems to be Pedro's golden boy at the moment, yet has not improved one iota since he came into the side. This might sound strange coming from me, but I would play Kenny Miller there before Windass. Miller has not the pace but by fuck his football brain and his shooting are light years away from what Windass offers.

At 2-0 up on the 78th minute it was the ideal time to put Nemane on to see what he could do against a tiring 10 man Saints yet Pedro waited until the 92nd minute to drag Windass off; to me that was a missed opportunity.

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

Yea mate; I'll be fine no worries at all, as I will improve, but the subject of this thread is young Nemane and should he get a chance in that position as opposed to Windass who seems to be Pedro's golden boy at the moment, yet has not improved one iota since he came into the side. This might sound strange coming from me, but I would play Kenny Miller there before Windass. Miller has not the pace but by fuck his football brain and his shooting are light years away from what Windass offers.

At 2-0 up on the 78th minute it was the ideal time to put Nemane on to see what he could do against a tiring 10 man Saints yet Pedro waited until the 92nd minute to drag Windass off; to me that was a missed opportunity.

Why Nemane wasn't put on sooner so we could see what he has to offer certainly did my nut in especially considering Windass's awful contribution.

But y'know, Oz, your situation is a reminder to all of us that there are some things, believe it or not, that are more important that football.

7 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Why Nemane wasn't put on sooner so we could see what he has to offer certainly did my nut in especially considering Windass's awful contribution.

But y'know, Oz, your situation is a reminder to all of us that there are some things, believe it or not, that are more important that football.

Windass should have a fucking health warning printed on the back of his shirt instead of numbers,and you are right; there are more important things in life than football, although at times I seem to ignore that fact.