El Buffalo

KeyserSoze

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

played a huge hand in two goals tonight and should have scored. i hope he isnt getting frustrated, he just has to be patient and the goals will come again

Spot on. Looked frustrated at times tonight but mainly with himself, his desire and comitment are amazing for one so young, and he definitely seems to thrive on the physical side of Scottish football, 100% the goals will come again and soon. 

The added bonus of him wanting to at least try and get himself noticed by his international manager now they have made the World Cup is only a bonus for us. Very excited about him. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

McCrorie, Alves & Cardoso at the back?

i posted in the match thread it was interesting Pedro stuck McCrorie on as a sitting midfielder , didn’t know he was capable of playing that position 

He's got a level of composure that the other young CB's don't have. I wouldn't be at all surprised if hin, Alves and Cardoso as a back three is Pedro's long term plan.

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I like Herrera's composure in the final third and if teams are just going to sit in against us at home that three upfront could do the business.

I like Herrera as well. His first ball play is excellent. Morelos gets the nod over him in the current formation though.

30 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The added bonus of him wanting to at least try and get himself noticed by his international manager now they have made the World Cup is only a bonus for us. Very excited about him. 

It is very good he want to get himself noticed and is only a good thing for Rangers because he will work very hard for the team. Our national team manager Jose Pekerman won't change our team much, he has some favourites in the team and in striker position he choose of Falcao, Muriel, Zapata and have backup of Bacca, Borja, Teo etc so he wont make world cup but if he continue to play good and have hard work on the field for his teammates then he will get call up for in the future years. 

10 minutes ago, denya said:

It is very good he want to get himself noticed and is only a good thing for Rangers because he will work very hard for the team. Our national team manager Jose Pekerman won't change our team much, he has some favourites in the team and in striker position he choose of Falcao, Muriel, Zapata and have backup of Bacca, Borja, Teo etc so he wont make world cup but if he continue to play good and have hard work on the field for his teammates then he will get call up for in the future years. 

Thanks for the reply. Obviously the one I know is Romodal Falcao, great player over many years for some of Europe’s best clubs, I am 43 now so remember watching Columbian greats like Carlos Valderama, what a player he was.  

Your right though unless Alfredo was playing for Chelsea, Man City or the likes he’s got no chance of making this World Cup, the competition is too strong and deservedly there but he’s got to try and Luke you say that is good for Rangers. I honestly believe we have signed an absolute diamond in Morelos and I hope we can keep him for a few seasons yet. 

16 minutes ago, denya said:

And he certainly works hard as fuck. Love that about him, he’s obviously got a great eye fir goal but his determination and first touch is first class.  He’s going to be some player 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Thanks for the reply. Obviously the one I know is Romodal Falcao, great player over many years for some of Europe’s best clubs, I am 43 now so remember watching Columbian greats like Carlos Valderama, what a player he was.  

Your right though unless Alfredo was playing for Chelsea, Man City or the likes he’s got no chance of making this World Cup, the competition is too strong and deservedly there but he’s got to try and Luke you say that is good for Rangers. I honestly believe we have signed an absolute diamond in Morelos and I hope we can keep him for a few seasons yet. 

All good my friend, yes Radamel Falcao is in very good form in the moment. Muriel sign for Sevilla this season from Sampdoria and is very quick and good striker and Duvan Zapata is at Sampdoria and been playing very good but is more of target player for us and big physical. Bacca is at Villarreal but form has gone down and Teo been playing good for Junior here and Borja is a good striker at Palmeiras who I think will have move to Europe soon. It is not just that Morelos is at Rangers because Rangers is a very big club, I think it is more because he has to keep this form up for a little time more. Pekerman has call up in past players like Jose Izquierdo for friendly games etc who was play at Club Brugge at this time and that is not a team as big as Rangers and Belgium league is not really far ahead of Scottish league. It is much too soon to world cup for him to be picked. I think this will be Pekerman's last tournament for us, I think next manager will decide to pick him for some friendly games and see how he performs for la seleccion. He is becoming more noticed in some areas here (still not too many people here hear of him) but in the north region the local newspapers reports of him if he scores a goal and one of our football shows mention his name last week when they discuss possible future players to be picked up front for Colombia. He has good work ethic and work for his teammates a lot and can score goals from many angles and in small spaces, so I hope he can continue this so is very good for Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, denya said:

All good my friend, yes Radamel Falcao is in very good form in the moment. Muriel sign for Sevilla this season from Sampdoria and is very quick and good striker and Duvan Zapata is at Sampdoria and been playing very good but is more of target player for us and big physical. Bacca is at Villarreal but form has gone down and Teo been playing good for Junior here and Borja is a good striker at Palmeiras who I think will have move to Europe soon. It is not just that Morelos is at Rangers because Rangers is a very big club, I think it is more because he has to keep this form up for a little time more. Pekerman has call up in past players like Jose Izquierdo for friendly games etc who was play at Club Brugge at this time and that is not a team as big as Rangers and Belgium league is not really far ahead of Scottish league. It is much too soon to world cup for him to be picked. I think this will be Pekerman's last tournament for us, I think next manager will decide to pick him for some friendly games and see how he performs for la seleccion. He is becoming more noticed in some areas here (still not too many people here hear of him) but in the north region the local newspapers reports of him if he scores a goal and one of our football shows mention his name last week when they discuss possible future players to be picked up front for Colombia. He has good work ethic and work for his teammates a lot and can score goals from many angles and in small spaces, so I hope he can continue this so is very good for Rangers. 

That’s the thing,, you qualified from a seriously hard group to get in from. When you see how easy it is to qualify from Europe it’s terrible the South American process. 

I know from your previous posts Morelos comes from and played for your home town so you obviously keep an interest in him which is good, but at his young age and the ability he has if he keeps getting better which I think he will, it won’t be long before English clubs start to want him and if he goes (for good money I hope) and continues to do well then he will eventually get his chance with the national team. Time is on his side. 

I don’t know much of the other players you mentioned other than Falcao as I only really watch Rangers and some English premier league games. 

11 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I'll complain if Windass is playing, M'well are a lot more physical than St. J so he would be a waste of a jersey.

Get ready to complain then, after one of our better performances away from home, he's not likely to change it

His work rate is that of 2 players which is allowing 5 in the middle the comfort of doing what 3 or 4 shoukd be doing.

If he gets injured then the system is fucked as no one in our squad can replicate what he brings to the team.

We really should be mixing it up going 2 up front at times too to get players used to this system before it's perhaps forced upon us.

12 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Who?