El Buffalo

KeyserSoze

23 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I fucking love him. A very very important player for us. Pulling defenders out of position creating space for others and generally being a pain in the arse all round  

it’s been a long time since we’ve had a striker that defenders can’t second guess  

ADB85D9E-932F-44D1-8CBF-30AA6DF4AA4F.thumb.jpeg.3096b854f843b135592794180eb5f175.jpeg

He is OK, no Waghorn level mind you.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

See some Motherwell player saying he's up for a physical fight and if he wants after the game he'll give him one then as well...

just imagine the headlines if it was Alves that said that ?

Time for El Buffalo to smash some sense into these diddy club nomarks. I predict a red card for a Motherwell clogger. 

Just now, ricksen_da_best said:

See some Motherwell player saying he's up for a physical fight and if he wants after the game he'll give him one then as well...

just imagine the headlines if it was Alves that said that ?

Then tried to compare him to Akinfenwa :lol: 

On 14/10/2017 at 01:35, denya said:

All good my friend, yes Radamel Falcao is in very good form in the moment. Muriel sign for Sevilla this season from Sampdoria and is very quick and good striker and Duvan Zapata is at Sampdoria and been playing very good but is more of target player for us and big physical. Bacca is at Villarreal but form has gone down and Teo been playing good for Junior here and Borja is a good striker at Palmeiras who I think will have move to Europe soon. It is not just that Morelos is at Rangers because Rangers is a very big club, I think it is more because he has to keep this form up for a little time more. Pekerman has call up in past players like Jose Izquierdo for friendly games etc who was play at Club Brugge at this time and that is not a team as big as Rangers and Belgium league is not really far ahead of Scottish league. It is much too soon to world cup for him to be picked. I think this will be Pekerman's last tournament for us, I think next manager will decide to pick him for some friendly games and see how he performs for la seleccion. He is becoming more noticed in some areas here (still not too many people here hear of him) but in the north region the local newspapers reports of him if he scores a goal and one of our football shows mention his name last week when they discuss possible future players to be picked up front for Colombia. He has good work ethic and work for his teammates a lot and can score goals from many angles and in small spaces, so I hope he can continue this so is very good for Rangers. 

What has happened with Bacca. With all due respect to Villarreal I was surprised to see him turn up there?

As for Morelos, he has all the potential and capability to develop into a very special player.  Where we have to hold our nerve is not dropping our pants to the first half decent offer we get which I fear will come sooner than we'd like. 

On 13/10/2017 at 23:22, The Beast said:

There are some strikers who if they're not scoring contribute fuck all. He's the opposite of that, works like a bastard, closes down, links up and is always looking for the ball in all positions. 

I predict he'll be a top player for us and we'll sell him on for a fuckload of money in a couple of years.

nah we wont - we are a fucking shite selling club - wouldnt surprise me if we let him go for under 5m.

PHYSICAL BATTLE

Motherwell stopper Peter Hartley warns Rangers hitman Alfredo Morelos: I’m going Buffalo hunting at Hampden!

The Well tough guy insists he's up for a semi-final showdown with Gers ace Morelos - nicknamed El Buffalo

By Ewing Grahame

15th October 2017, 10:39 pm

Updated: 16th October 2017, 12:55 am

ADD COMMENT

MOTHERWELL tough guy Peter Hartley has warned Rangers hitman Alfredo Morelos: I’m going Buffalo hunting at Hampden!

Well stopper Hartley insists he’s up for a semi-final showdown with Gers ace Morelos — nicknamed El Buffalo.

Hartley insists he can’t wait for a battle with Gers hitman Morelos

Morelos has revealed he’s relishing the physical battles in the Premiership, claiming that he’s become stronger and more powerful since his £1 million summer move from HJK Helsinki.

Hartley, who KO’d Hamilton with a derby winner on Saturday, said: “If that’s one of his strengths, then we will see what happens. I don’t mind a physical fight — and if he wants one after the match as well, then I won’t be going anywhere!”

Morelos might fancy his chances in a tear-up, but after taking on a striker dubbed The Beast in a play-off final at Wembley, Hartley believes facing the Gers star will be a stroll in the park for him.

Hartley, 29, added: “Big Adebayo Akinfenwa played for Wimbledon that day at Wembley, and he’s twice as wide as me — an absolute tank.

Morelos and Hartley will square up at Hampden in semi-final clash

“Akinfenwa scored for them, but I was off the pitch at the time getting treatment because he had landed right on top of me!

“I had to be stretchered off because I thought I’d broken my ribs.

“Akinfenwa’s about 20 stone and he came down right on top of me.

“The way he landed on me, my back just totally went into spasm. It wasn’t pleasant, that’s for sure.”

Gers boss Pedro Caixinha feared celtic stars would try to wind up Morelos in the recent Old Firm clash. Now Hartley’s ready for war.

:wanker:

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I don’t mind a physical fight — and if he wants one after the match as well, then I won’t be going anywhere!”

With this kind of talk he is only highlighting himself to the ref, be funny if he mistimes an early tackle and gets sent off because the ref has read this article and deemed it malicious.

Fanny of a boy.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

PHYSICAL BATTLE

Motherwell stopper Peter Hartley warns Rangers hitman Alfredo Morelos: I’m going Buffalo hunting at Hampden!

The Well tough guy insists he's up for a semi-final showdown with Gers ace Morelos - nicknamed El Buffalo

By Ewing Grahame

15th October 2017, 10:39 pm

Updated: 16th October 2017, 12:55 am

ADD COMMENT

MOTHERWELL tough guy Peter Hartley has warned Rangers hitman Alfredo Morelos: I’m going Buffalo hunting at Hampden!

Well stopper Hartley insists he’s up for a semi-final showdown with Gers ace Morelos — nicknamed El Buffalo.

Hartley insists he can’t wait for a battle with Gers hitman Morelos

Morelos has revealed he’s relishing the physical battles in the Premiership, claiming that he’s become stronger and more powerful since his £1 million summer move from HJK Helsinki.

Hartley, who KO’d Hamilton with a derby winner on Saturday, said: “If that’s one of his strengths, then we will see what happens. I don’t mind a physical fight — and if he wants one after the match as well, then I won’t be going anywhere!”

Morelos might fancy his chances in a tear-up, but after taking on a striker dubbed The Beast in a play-off final at Wembley, Hartley believes facing the Gers star will be a stroll in the park for him.

Hartley, 29, added: “Big Adebayo Akinfenwa played for Wimbledon that day at Wembley, and he’s twice as wide as me — an absolute tank.

Morelos and Hartley will square up at Hampden in semi-final clash

“Akinfenwa scored for them, but I was off the pitch at the time getting treatment because he had landed right on top of me!

“I had to be stretchered off because I thought I’d broken my ribs.

“Akinfenwa’s about 20 stone and he came down right on top of me.

“The way he landed on me, my back just totally went into spasm. It wasn’t pleasant, that’s for sure.”

Gers boss Pedro Caixinha feared celtic stars would try to wind up Morelos in the recent Old Firm clash. Now Hartley’s ready for war.

:wanker:

Oh my god I'm embarrassed for this walloper! He knows Morelos can't speak or read much English so he's spouting this pish hoping no one tells Morelos what he's said. I sincerely hope one of our team tells him and he does his talking on the pitch by putting a few past motherwells keeper.

As you said Harley's a :wanker:

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

With this kind of talk he is only highlighting himself to the ref, be funny if he mistimes an early tackle and gets sent off because the ref has read this article and deemed it malicious.

Fanny of a boy.

Not often you hear players talking about bringing violence to an opponent before and after a forthcoming match.

Am sure compliance officer will be all over this.

9 minutes ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

Big Adebayo Akinfenwa landed on him a broke his ribs nearly ? and he scored that day Morelos will be shitting it ? 

Aye but he was off the pitch when the guy he was sent out to mark scored so that makes it alright.

Well maybe not, seeing as he got battered by said guy and wasn't there to help his team when they needed it most.

He has made a bit of a cunt of himself with this article.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye but he was off the pitch when the guy he was sent out to mark scored so that makes it alright.

Well maybe not, seeing as he got battered by said guy and wasn't there to help his team when they needed it most.

He has made a bit of a cunt of himself with this article.

He has that ? glad he done it tho, had a wee chuckle to myself when I read it 

1 minute ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

He has that ? glad he done it tho, had a wee chuckle to myself when I read it 

He sounds like a wee guy who would be at the front of a gang starting a fight then run away and hide at the back when punches start getting thrown.

2 minutes ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

Gid chance of it ?, fanny, but a funny fanny 

Had to google the cunt to see what he looked like, bit of a fat bastard himself, his wiki doesn't show him to be a great player either.

Hopefully wee Alfredo can put him in his place on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Had to google the cunt to see what he looked like, bit of a fat bastard himself, his wiki doesn't show him to be a great player either.

Hopefully wee Alfredo can put him in his place on Sunday.

On his arse, lights out, in the first. Ding ding ??