El Buffalo

KeyserSoze

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/14/2017 at 11:38, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

His work rate is that of 2 players which is allowing 5 in the middle the comfort of doing what 3 or 4 shoukd be doing.

If he gets injured then the system is fucked as no one in our squad can replicate what he brings to the team.

We really should be mixing it up going 2 up front at times too to get players used to this system before it's perhaps forced upon us.

We've played 442 more than we've played this system. It's only in recent weeks we've seen it change to this. 

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Needs to start scoring again as that's how strikers are judged.

Goals mean more to a striker than any other position so should be taking our penalties as well. I thought this a couple of weeks ago when Dorrans took the penalty. Should have given it to Morelos to keep the scoring streak and the confidence up.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Never heard of this no mark who wants a square go with Morelos.

I suspect that he actually said something tongue in cheek and the reporter twisted it. They do that day after day.

The reporter behind the article is no friend of Rangers. Not that any are these days.

49 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We've had 2 forwards most of the season?

Yes. Up until we played Thistle in the cup we've played 442. We've only played the 4-4-1-1 system for four games (including the cup game)

We played 442 for the 7 games prior to that. 

9 hours ago, markem said:

What has happened with Bacca. With all due respect to Villarreal I was surprised to see him turn up there?

As for Morelos, he has all the potential and capability to develop into a very special player.  Where we have to hold our nerve is not dropping our pants to the first half decent offer we get which I fear will come sooner than we'd like. 

He was starting to be not in favour at Milan and do he goes to Villarreal. He start to go out of favour for the national team too. He went to Villarreal and one of our best young strikers Santos Borre who was at Villarreal went to River Plate on loan when Bacca arrived. He scored for River yesterday. I hope Alfredo can keep up his form and stay for a while longer instead of go to English club and sit on the substitutes bench. 

Who is this Motherwell player speaking like an idiot? He is not hard man if he has to speak to the newspaper. Hard players have their actions do the talking for them.