Pedro - recruitment.

The Beast

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Didn’t realise he was 23, you’re right he’s still at the age where he could come good he just needs to stop being a shitebag and actually put in a tackle when someone runs at him and cut out those stupid fouls he loves to give away because it puts us under pressure. Dalcio I have less hope for regardless of his age, fast, but that’s about it.

Aye at 23 maybe he could have forced a more starting role at benfica but I’ll be honest they were winning titles and I’ve no idea who plays for them regularly, but I just remember their support were ragingthey let a young guy so highly thought of go for reflectively fuck all, and in his first games, (progress and Sheffield Wednesday) he looked an absolutely class defender, solid at the back and composed on the ball, strangely enough he’s regressed next to Alves, honestly could not tell you why, maybe it’s because Alves has 100 caps and a fellow countryman and he looks up to him I don’t know, only time I’ve seen that initial quality was against thistle when Alves went off he took command. Strange one but it’s far to early for me to question the lads ability until he settles. If we can add well the next two transfer windows and keep the likes of him, jack, Dorrans and Morelos we won’t be far away 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

0FFA9E6A-8141-4CA2-920D-6CC1457A7EFA.jpe

Wee Bobby "to have a long and healthy life with my family", how ironic he'd leave us so early, 40 years ago this year,  and not long after his daughter Ashley was born, she was only months old at his funeral.   A lovely guy who spent loads on clothes and always looked like Catweasel. 

Funny he'd mention Danny McGrain, always moaning about him being a dirty bastard.  

Whit

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Great wee player on his dayM8 but you'd be way too young to know.

Sometimes wish I was old enough to remember the great teams tbh, the great midfielders of my generation are Ian Black, Nicky Law and Josh Windass :megaanguish:

I've been impressed with Alves , Jack , Dorrans , Morelos , DJ and Candeias . Pena looks  like he's starting to show what he's got . Herrera , Dalcio and Nemane haven't really been given a decent run to see one way or the other . Tin hat on , but Cardoso , I worry could be another Mohsny , but as others have said he's young so here's hoping I'm wrong . 

Alves - unimpressed until he stood up to the plate yesterday, said he should have been captain from day one. 

Cordoso - majorly dissapointed, not lived up to the 'future Portugal CB' hype. Has the potential to improve though 

Jack - some games he looks a steal others he looks lost.

Dorrans - last night was the real dorrans and could potentially kick-start his and our season.

Pena - fucking anomaly, looks utter pish, every second touch is a tackle...his starts are good though screams the gallery. Really need something to happen as that was our big money signing. 

Candeias - great wee player. Bite determination and speed, final ball is deadly. Wish he was 5 years younger

Windass Mk2 - prick 

Morelos - bargain. He's never going to dribble by 3 defenders but sheer will and an eye for goal has been a revelation this season 

Ftp

16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Alves - unimpressed until he stood up to the plate yesterday, said he should have been captain from day one. 

Cordoso - majorly dissapointed, not lived up to the 'future Portugal CB' hype. Has the potential to improve though 

Jack - some games he looks a steal others he looks lost.

Dorrans - last night was the real dorrans and could potentially kick-start his and our season.

Pena - fucking anomaly, looks utter pish, every second touch is a tackle...his starts are good though screams the gallery. Really need something to happen as that was our big money signing. 

Candeias - great wee player. Bite determination and speed, final ball is deadly. Wish he was 5 years younger

Windass Mk2 - who are you and what have you done with windass? Needs to get a 90 minute cycle of game time in him, seems to fade after a certain time. 

Morelos - bargain. He's never going to dribble by 3 defenders but sheer will and an eye for goal has been a revelation this season 

Ftp

Shocking summary.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

You can go take a flying fuck to yourself bet you're up cause ye get milk delivered ya fuckin beast 

Looks like it was written by a 5 year old who's never actually watched us play.

Taking my missus to the airport. She's off for a week of sun, sand, sea and Spanish cock. I'm off to Fraserburgh for the week instead, just for the cock.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Looks like it was written by a 5 year old who's never actually watched us play.

Taking my missus to the airport. She's off for a week of sun, sand, sea and Spanish cock. I'm off to Fraserburgh for the week instead, just for the cock.

Tell me where am wrong ya fucking stack the shelf prick